+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Nbc test invitation by dragnet

Re: Nbc test invitation by dragnet

Quote Originally Posted by opusodlan View Post
    pls who in d house was sent a text dat didnt take part in last nbc test?in other 4 us to be sure it is connected with d last test.n pls who did dier last nbc test in abj,cos i did mine dere
    Did 2 of my test in Abj n also got d text 2. possibly, it may still be in line with d test 4 sales bt did u do 2 test 2 dat of dec and d 2nd in Jan 29th?

i did only one which is d one of dec

@opusodlan, i am the one u re looking for. i have never written any test with dragnet, neither havei been called by NBC before. but on checking my mail box i discovered i had made an application around Nov last year cos a confirmation of such was sent to my mail box on the 17th of the same month. as much as i know this info i ve provided will help u to make some valid conclusions, i would like u to reciprocate the same gesture of kindness by sending /posting what their test looks like especially as u have written twice. yoiu may wish to send the details to my mailbhox. [email protected]
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by opusodlan View Post
    pls who in d house was sent a text dat didnt take part in last nbc test?in other 4 us to be sure it is connected with d last test.n pls who did dier last nbc test in abj,cos i did mine dere
    I didnt write both d 1st and 2nd NBC test for d sales Rep, though i was invited for d first.. bt i cldnt stand d disorganisation dat i met at the Lagos venue..I was disappointed and left.

I'm also at loss wat dis position is for? cos i vnt submitted any oda applicatn NBC after then.

Dragnets format is GRE..

Quote Originally Posted by jaydude View Post
    toscairo, i think all u can do is to wait...three days back, i was sent a txt witout an id or password, but was re-sent anoda txt 2day with the id and password....by d way its like this test is clashing with NBLs test on the 1st...which one do i go for? anyone wit useful advice pls?...
    U will write d two..wat tym are scheduled for the NB Plc's test? wat about d NBC's? Ur tym with dragnet from experience can be flexible, it is computer-based and they dont check the time you are scheduled, they only check dat ur invited..Even NBPlc's last recruitment was also flexible cos they used Workfoce and it was computer-based. They only check dat ur invited bt not d tym.. so go for any 1st and go for d oda, depending on tym u r scheduled for both.

i wrot thier test on the 14th of dec. 2010 and am suprised dat i was invited again.well thanks be to God 4 anoda opportunity.

i also got the the invitation but no location yet.

Heard from this very forum that NBCPLC has concluded their recruhtment for the position of a sales rep after the two test they conducted. I wonder which position they are now recruiting for...anyhow sha, God dey...

got d same message too but can't really figure out d post applied for cos its been ages

same here o...pls anybody with d test format should pls help me

NBC venue cham city ikeja.......... time variation

the location of dragnets tests isnt particularly important, because there is no option of gate-crashing. you will be given passwords and user names before getting there.
    i did the PZ exams and it was dragnet too. ikeja area, chams resource centre. format is exactly what the other poster posted...
    I

venue is chams city lagos will it be computer based?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast