+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Nbc test invitation by dragnet

Unhappy Re: Nbc test invitation by dragnet

plz anybdy in the house who had similar probrm. i got the message witout password and ID. and i dont knw wat to. plz anyone who av an idea should help. tanx

Re: Nbc test invitation by dragnet

Chamscity ikeja,in lagos.
    The lord is damn too Good to me.

In line with my recent research, i'm please to tell the house that dragnet is conducting the test on behalf of NBC for the position of a bussiness systems leader-finance......lol

pls did anyone in d house write last nbc test in december,may be nbc is calling 4 second test.cos i cant rememba applying 4 any oda position with nbc

Re: NBC test invitation by dragnet Nestle GT

I was sent d message too the company is NESTLE nigeria plc the position is Graduate Trainee. the test fomat that is all we need now.

NBC by dragnet is Nestle GT

Smile Re: Nbc test invitation by dragnet

how does one relate NBC to NNPLC which is the acronymn for Nestle Nigeria plc,I strongly bliv this exercise is for Nigeria Bottling company.
    On the position, I have never heard anything like ''business systems leader'' maybe more light can be shed on this.
    Finally,whatever is the company and the position involved,test are meant to downsize the number of applicants,so it comes in the usual generic format of aptitude test,there4 its survival of the favour of God on your preparation,what belongs to me can never be given to another......no shaking

MEY

I got the text messages too,one informing me of my invitation another my ID and password and the last one telling me to choose my test location.I strongly believe this is connected to the last NBC test we wrote last year,otherwise how else can i explain it when i dont remember applying for any other position.

toscairo, i think all u can do is to wait...three days back, i was sent a txt witout an id or password, but was re-sent anoda txt 2day with the id and password....by d way its like this test is clashing with NBLs test on the 1st...which one do i go for? anyone wit useful advice pls?...

Do we v anyone in d house wu v written 2 of dis NBC test n still got dis last iv cos i cant remember if i applied 4 any other post apart 4rm dat of sales rep

Quote Originally Posted by ayomideji View Post
    Do we v anyone in d house wu v written 2 of dis NBC test n still got dis last iv cos i cant remember if i applied 4 any other post apart 4rm dat of sales rep
    @ayodeji, i hv written the two test conducted by NBC for the position of a sales rep

pls who in d house was sent a text dat didnt take part in last nbc test?in other 4 us to be sure it is connected with d last test.n pls who did dier last nbc test in abj,cos i did mine dere

I got the text message too, but i cant remember the position i applied for.
    Efv.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast