+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Invitation for PwC verification test

No one really knows what's up, let's keep our fingers crossed. @Storck when is yours? @Getty hw long did it take?
    But I wonder why you guys were not asked to prepare if it was supposed to be another interview.

Re: Invitation for PwC verification test

Don't know y u are scared this is not the normal trnd of pwc as far as am concerned am among d successful ones already. This pple doing chats today are called for a reason best known to pwc.
    So just chill>>>>>>>>>>>
    i

I don't really know wat dey are looking for. I prepared for a chat but ws told dis ws a 2nd interview. I was asked to talk on any topic concerning d economy or society at large. I later found out from d guy after me dat dey asked him abt leaving his job. So for now jus keeping our fingers crossed.
    @storck wat time were u schedulled?

Quote Originally Posted by getty07 View Post
    I don't really know wat dey are looking for. I prepared for a chat but ws told dis ws a 2nd interview. I was asked to talk on any topic concerning d economy or society at large. I later found out from d guy after me dat dey asked him abt leaving his job. So for now jus keeping our fingers crossed.
    @storck wat time were u schedulled?
    Mine was not an interview, it was really a chat. I didnt last more than 5 minutes in there. It was more or less relating to the department I expressed an interest in. From what I was told, they havent made final decisions on any applications yet (CHAT or NO CHAT). Successful candidates will resume mid-October.

Also, I think they had various reasons for wanting to interview/chat with candidates today.

I really don't know why many are scared. Like @ladyab has said, "chiiiill!" The fact that you weren't called back for anything should even give you peace of mind. The chat or interview or whatever was just a sort of tie-breaker and it could not have been done before the OPQ because they were hoping those with ties would be dropped off at the OPQ. Don't ask me why I know/think so...lol. Have some faith people. Looking forward to meeting you all.

looking forward to meeting you too maestro

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    I really don't know why many are scared. Like @ladyab has said, "chiiiill!" The fact that you weren't called back for anything should even give you peace of mind. The chat or interview or whatever was just a sort of tie-breaker and it could not have been done before the OPQ because they were hoping those with ties would be dropped off at the OPQ. Don't ask me why I know/think so...lol. Have some faith people. Looking forward to meeting you all.
    Well, you can keep to that not-so-positive opinion. As I have already explained, it was not a "tie breaker" for me, it was more to do with the department I expressed an interest in / department I was considered for. I dont know about the others, but I wasnt interviewed today. Like they told me during the chat, they are still selecting candidates so anyone could be dropped at anytime. Goodluck to all.

Girls are so few , or maybe they are not on NHJ; I hope we all get along just fine

Lol! Who says I'm a guy? I just dont understand why people in this forum are very quick to interpret situations to their own favour. Automatically everyone believes those called in for chats are at a disadvantage?

Quote Originally Posted by storckTL87 View Post
    Lol! Who says I'm a guy? I just dont understand why people in this forum are very quick to interpret situations to their own favour. Automatically everyone believes those called in for chats are at a disadvantage?
    lmao, seriously? You write like a guy though; anyways we will find out. Everyone is trying to keep hope alive, tension isn't good for the body u knw Flex on joor

I'm not a guy oh, biko and @storckTL87, sorry if I sounded negative. Really sorry.

Nice! Very nice! lol, we will see in camera

+ Reply
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast