+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ONC OWHE-EFE NIG. COY ELECTRONIC INVITATION/CHANGE OF EVALUATION TEST DATE

ONC OWHE-EFE NIG. COY ELECTRONIC INVITATION/CHANGE OF EVALUATION TEST DATE

OWHE-EFE NIG. COMPANY ONC. Petro Bond Logistics Ornaments Costing is a general contracting enterprise with subsidiary ventures in Estate Management and Developments with a Human Resource Sourcing and Testing portfolios.
    It is not a multinational oil servicing company , but a general contracting affiliated enterprise.
    Consultancy services in the Estate and Human Resource sourcing and testing unit attracts administrative charges contract specification charges upon completion.

Following developmental re-evaluation, time drag-down and logistic excesses the Evaluation/Aptitude Test date earlier scheduled for 10th Nov. 2007 has been rescheduled for 1st and 8th of December 2007 to accommodate due processing and profiling.

Heavy demand on electronic download and profile processing will not pemit Electronic Invitation/Application status to be extended to applicants who have duly submitted soft copies of CVs online to [email protected] , expired 31st October 2007.
    Applicants who are yet to be notified with an online Test Invitation/Instruction menu are requested to follow the revised instruction menu below.

N.B Test centers will only take place in Abuja/Suleja, Benin city Edo State, Asaba Delta State.

All incoveniences are highly regretted.

ONC
    PetroBLOC.

APTITUDE TEST INVITATION

IQ TEST FORMAT/INSTRUCTION MENU.
    A total of 200 multiple choice questions drawn from Quantitative , Logical reasoning and Psychometric evaluation test accounts for first appraisal test scheduled for 1st and 8th December, 2007.
    Test centers
    Applicants are advised to indicate on the top left hand corner of reply envelope the State Capital city of choice nearest to them for possible selection of Assessment Test Location e.g on top left corner of reply envelope mark
    " credentials/Ikeja " as applicable to Lagos State capital city Ikeja.

- Acknowledgement Access Photocard to Test Centers will be conveyed only by post to applicants whose hard copies of credentials have been duly submitted , verified and completed for processing. Applicants should therefore, ensure to provide a credible postal Contact reply address.
    - Only candidates who satisfy the minimum written evaluation test slated for 1st and 8th December, 2007 will be considered for Oral Test/Final selection and terminal training.
    Provisions for refreshments and transportation cost will be made available to only applicants meeting this minimum requirement.

NB. Alteration and Forgery of relevant credentials and impersonation attracts a liability to prosecution in the Court of Law.Only verified credentails will be admitted for consideration, unlimited time is taken in credential verifications.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
    The underlisted hard copies should be forwarded to the Data office for collation.

1. Two(2) current copies of passport photograph undersigned with name and position reference
    2. copy of Birth certificate/Age declaration
    3. Clear verifiable copy of NYSC discharge papers/exemption references as applicable with legible NYSC number or reference
    4. Clear copy of first Degree/Post Graduate qualifications with matriculation number/Identification reference where applicable
    5.Clear copy of verifiable O-level Certificate or High school statement with legible certificate and examination number references shown ( WAEC or NECO scratch card enclosed for online credential verification and referencing).
    NB. All other equivalent qualifications and/or Test of Apprentice Certificates must be verified by issuing institution/Notary public.
    6. A self-addressed stamped envelope enclosed.

Forwarded hard copies of the above should arrive at the Data office not later than 24th November, 2007.

HR/AUDITOR M.J
    P.O BOX 527
    KUBWA 901002
    ABUJA FCT.

Inquiries, [email protected]

Re: ONC OWHE-EFE NIG. COY ELECTRONIC INVITATION/CHANGE OF EVALUATION TEST DATE

Does it mean that once we do all these and apply that you will then give us a job anywhere we like. i dont understand. can some1 help me out?
    God is good

does this mean that can still apply

well it is not that they will guarantee you a job instanta but they will give u value for consulting them in no matter how bad even, what i ahve seen is that they personally can shortlist u for an interview on your behalf and charge u on getting the job, first you will have to show that you have an IQ average test by writing their evaluation test and a file is opened for u. i hear they refund half the administrative charges after ur meeting minimum IQ requirement and they are unable to procure you a job in 3months max.

yes o for those who applied b4 now for the test are free to send their hard copies.
    well my doubts have been cleared on this ONC stuff, i initially tot it was all a sham, believe me i am a witness to an applicant who just got employed in Oceanic bank life assurance at nexim house abuja. yakubu patience or so beat me to it i could have clinched the job if i had responded faster with my presence. it is really a reliable employment consult but i hear that they charge 25% of your first months pay check and u must open file with 500 and a card to also verify ur credentials.,
    well not bad if one gets the job..what ya say fellas?

Goodday, well is it possible for one to change his/her Test center to a location more convenient out of the three locations specified?
    Thanks await a response...

the test center indicated in your reply envelope will be formatted to meet with the nearest center available. you will be notified in advance when u get a reply.
    we dont own job positions, but we can guarantee you a slot in the next available job in time.

ONC

Thanks for the info Ebonyconsult, but am yet to receive my reply envelope though have mailed my hard copies as requested about 2weeks ago..

+ Reply