+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Invitation for PwC verification test

Re: Invitation for PwC verification test

They may have discredited 2.2 candidates coz the vacancy advert specified a minimum of 2.1. Hence any candidate dat was shortlisted for d verification stage must have lied while filling the online application form.

As for d other question, yep some engineers have been called!
    Goodluck peeps. Just wondering why the interviews are reaching as far as August!

All the best to all! That the mail is sent in twos is a truth cos dats wat i got. The other thing is dat I think they sent the invites on first name basis. Just what I observed. I also wonder why the interview will be running that long...till more than 6th of August? Ouch!

For a company as sensitive as PWC you can be very sure they would wanna be very detailed for the interview sessions. That's why they are in no rush to get the candidates interviewed. Moreover, having the interviews run till August is still within frame. Assumption of duty for the would-be lucky ones is slated for September. Good luck guys!!

i had my interview yesterday, we were just 2 for the session but from the list i signed i saw 8 names, ie 2 for each session and 8 per day....we both had just 1 stage seperately but simulteneously, each faced a panel of 3 interviewers.....just follow @psamist's post...it lasted for about an hr....the questions arent structured and depends on ur schooling, present job and experience...for me they asked abt my background, degree, projects, leadership,what i knw abt them, dept i indicate interest for and why,my relationship with ppl, sense of judgement etc...cant remember all, just be urself and know what u want and y. All the best to us all and pls be confident and composed.

@friendly, thanks for the update, mine is for tomorrow, just want to know the question on project was it on academic or development, extracurricula. Thanks

Wink Re: Invitation for PwC verification test

Quote Originally Posted by friendlydude View Post
    i had my interview yesterday, we were just 2 for the session but from the list i signed i saw 8 names, ie 2 for each session and 8 per day....we both had just 1 stage seperately but simulteneously, each faced a panel of 3 interviewers.....just follow @psamist's post...it lasted for about an hr....the questions arent structured and depends on ur schooling, present job and experience...for me they asked abt my background, degree, projects, leadership,what i knw abt them, dept i indicate interest for and why,my relationship with ppl, sense of judgement etc...cant remember all, just be urself and know what u want and y. All the best to us all and pls be confident and composed.
    thanks, but please what post are you referring to? could you please copy and the content.

Pls You guys should give us more info on d interview...

Twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what u are....!

Hw come nobody has bin sayin anytin bout d interview, pls ppl dat hv done theirs shud let others knw hw it went. Tanx

Guys, why is it all quiet this week? Is it bcos mst of us haven't done or what? Anyways Thanks to @friendlydude. I guess your shared experience is enough for mst of us.

The interview in my view isn't so structured. What i mean is that it may not exactly be how the other man's own went that yours would go.

You'ld definitely have questions on ur strength or achievements. And some areas that the other poster mentioned, although 4 me it wasn't all of it. The session lasted for about an hour.

While i wouldn't mention any specific questions, i'ld advice interviewees to know which departments they want and why. And as for non-accounting/non-business based candidates, be prepared 4 question asking u to explain what the hell you are looking for at pwc!

Try not to lie as those panelists are very bright and can ask lie-uncovering questions.
    And one more likely question could be: Why Pwc and not other top acct firms like KPMG or Delloite?.. u may not be asked exactly these but just prepare generally, and answer confidently, truthfully and reasonably.

For the most part, the interview was very friendly and relaxed.
    Goodluck 2 myself and all...

P.s: For those that might harbour plans of asking me 4 the exact questions I was asked, don't bother. Just prepare generally and what i'v detailed here will prove instructive!

Cheerz!

For those yet to write I wish you all the best, its really a cool session of abt 45mins to 1hr . Normal questions and be sure to hear what some others posted here as questions. Also you should know the section you want to go in for. I saw babaGodnoni at the venue. We all be called IJN. Let's keep this tread alive so we ll see the updates cos to find this tread no be beans at all.lol

Goodday Sir/Ma.I v got some e-books for you which i bought from amazon.com and is guaranteed to boost your financial IQ,if only you would put the information in it into practice.It has worked and is still working for me, so i see no reason why it shouldn't work for you.

(1). ''How i made #9million in 2008 in Nigeria''- Akin ALabi

This is the story of a Nigerian who made cool cash on the internet, with little effort.

(2) ''The Millionaire Fastlane: How to crack the code of wealth and live rich for a lifetime''- MJ De Marco

This book gives an exposé on being financially free. I am sure you don't want to work hard for a lifetime.

(3) 'How to get Rich''-Donald Trump

(4) 'How to create and sell your own profitable ebook on the web'- Ken Silver

A step-by-step guide on how to be an ebook author.

(5) 'How to Pass the GMAT'- Mike Bryon

Achieving an Unbeatable success in the Graduate Management Admission Test.

If interested,pls send a mail to [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast