+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Invitation for PwC verification test

Re: Invitation for PwC verification test

Quote Originally Posted by Efi97 View Post
    Guys....i got the mail too...inviting me for interview on the 6th of july...below is the mail i got

Dear Candidate

Thank you for coming for the recent Verification test for the Graduate Trainee position.

We have reviewed your tests results and are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the tests. Accordingly, we will like to invite you for an Oral Interview at our office as follows;

Date: Friday, 6 July 2012
    Time: 1.00 pm prompt
    Venue: PricewaterhouseCoopers, 252E Muri Okunola Street Victoria Island, Lagos
    Fill out the attached Personal History Record forms and bring them along with you to the interview.
    We thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers and the time you have spent in the process so far.

We wish you success at the interviews.

[NOTE:
    If we have not sighted the originals of ALL your credentials, you will not be eligible for the interview.
    If you have any outstanding documents to submit - NYSC Discharge Certificate, SSCE (WAEC) Certificate (not school statement of results) etc, you will also not be allowed to sit for the interview. We will need to sight the originals.
    If you can't get a WAEC certificate for now, you can bring a WAEC scratch card to enable us check your results on-line.]

Warm Regards

Banke Amole-Adams
    PwC | Human Capital
    Direct:+234 (1) 271 1700 Ext 1218 | Mobile: +234 (0) 803 307 9529
    [email protected]
    PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria
    252E Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
    Attachments
    please did u receive it now or when?

received it this evening

Guys nor be lie o0! Just finishd d floor mill eng'g test now and checked my mail... Banke Adams said i waz successful...tank God o0... I hope odaz get theirz as well...baba God noni!

Well, it seems others who av not gotten d mail are out.. God will open other doorz noni..

congrats to all that made it to the next stage. i wish u all the best in the oral/interview stage, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by positive1 View Post
    Well, it seems others who av not gotten d mail are out.. God will open other doorz noni..
    I don't think thats correct. I got my verification test invite the day after everyone "assumed" ALL invites had come in. Do not give up just yet!

I guess d invite is in batches !though av not gotten but was abel to deduce dat those dat got are from A to D peeps! And from d peeps dat have bin invited are does dat did before me I mean 7th july 1pm...I give banke till tomoro sha...however if u took ur test after dis tym and u surname start wit E,kindly signify to make up my mind pls..interview invite will run to d second week of august!
    Just been optimistic though!
    Warm Regards

Angolvagioke- u ar so kind. I can understand if not appreciate d kind & sensitive relief u choose to assuage my concerns. Bt i dnt blv Banke wil be sending any other goodnews msgs across (in case u dnt knw an interview is already scheduled for wed, dats less dan 36hrz frm nw). I apprct ur ur concern anyway. I gats to move on.. Gudluck to All who ar and ar nt recipients of 2day's good msg.. It is well..

Saheedowolabi - i knw sm1 who wrote wit me who has bn kald.. And we were 'O' candidates. I dont tink Its in batches brov.. Not being gloomy o, jst stating d fact as i fil it is..

The reject mail comes after the success mail. .I dont intend to sound pessimistic but, we shud cast our net somewhere else

@lmao, i m really unhappy dat u havn't gottn a mail yet..its just unfair! I pray thingz work out well 4 u bro...as 4 d current successful candidates, lets enjoy our successes whyl it lasts... God dey

Bro Solidarehome, i know why i didn't make it. . Only me know.

. . . .U all have to be positive and believe you are the best. Above all, pray for wisdom and favour.

+ Reply
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast