+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: IBM recruiting graduate trainees in nigeria!

Re: IBM recruiting graduate trainees in nigeria!

Quote Originally Posted by Alleluya View Post
    @ nefertiti have u been contacted regarding telephone interview ? Cos I did mine interview on the 2nd of this month, and am yet to receive another invite regarding a telephone interview
    Nope, mine was 27th of April and I have not been contacted since then. I wonder why...

Unhappy Re: IBM recruiting graduate trainees in nigeria!

Pls house any update from IBM today, waiting for so long,done the telephone but not done the face to face yet,whts happening?

I have attended both interviews and I was told I will be having one on Friday(today). As at the time am posting this I am yet to be contacted. They are taking their time sha.

@ zapataro, how far man,where you able to hear from them again on friday,so far so good how far with them?

Quote Originally Posted by balotele View Post
    @ zapataro, how far man,where you able to hear from them again on friday,so far so good how far with them?

Hi, I didn't hear from them on Friday. Although I travelled around 3:30pm by air, don't know if they called during that time. Called them in the morning today to confirm if they called but the person in charge was said to be in a meeting then.

Hey guys,
    I just got a rejection email from IBM, thank God I have other offers. Goodluck to the rest of you..

Quote Originally Posted by nefertiti View Post
    Hey guys,I just got a rejection email from IBM, thank God I have other offers. Goodluck to the rest of you..
    OMG! You got that today? This is serious o. Should we be bracing for ours too? God help is o. Well thank God you have other offers. As for me I'd be heartbroken if I get that kind of message. Please has anyone revived a call or the final interview?

Quote Originally Posted by zapatero View Post
    OMG! You got that today? This is serious o. Should we be bracing for ours too? God help is o. Well thank God you have other offers. As for me I'd be heartbroken if I get that kind of message. Please has anyone revived a call or the final interview?
    @ zapatero..u've had two interviews..I only had one so I think that's a good sign..I have another final interview tomorrow for a different company although I told them I already had offer that I hadn't accepted, who knows..maybe they will offer me more. But all the best , God knows what he has in store for everyone

I haven't received a call for final interview, though we were told to expect it early this week. Like E.A Adeboye said, "if ur womb has been barren for so long, it is selective of the kind of baby it wanna carry", so whatever happens, it means God is reserving us for a higher level.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I haven't received a call for final interview, though we were told to expect it early this week. Like E.A Adeboye said, "if ur womb has been barren for so long, it is selective of the kind of baby it wanna carry", so whatever happens, it means God is reserving us for a higher level.
    True talk man. Have you any idea what the final interview would be about? From the sound of the last interview, it appeared they are making final arrangements.

@Zapatero, they said its with country manager, I guess its just gonna be a chat with him, one will have to really mess up to be eliminated at this stage. I think this kind of stuff will usually have questions like "what are ur career aspirations"...anyhow sha, we have to thread carefully. God guides!

@Kid and zapatero, Pls any update since then,i have not receive and email yet or call on the next step,pls update me on any info so far.

@Balotele, same here o! Nothing yet. Probably within the week.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast