+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: IBM recruiting graduate trainees in nigeria!

Re: IBM recruiting graduate trainees in nigeria!

Does anyone have an idea how much IBM pays for Entry/graduate level? I hope its something meaningful since their minimum requirement is an MSc!

Quote Originally Posted by devin274u View Post
    Does anyone have an idea how much IBM pays for Entry/graduate level? I hope its something meaningful since their minimum requirement is an MSc!
    That's d issue. No idea at all. I think this is probably the first time they are recruiting graduates in a large scale in Nigeria. Let's hope they pay well or same value as their competitors. Btw do you think there would be another assessment after d interview?

@ Zapetro did mine on the 2nd of this month, as for next stage the bussiness manager said there might be another assesment

I got a call from IBM last night asking me to attend a telephone interview today, plus a feedback request regarding the Global Mindset Inventory assessment. Who else is on page here? What to expect?

Quote Originally Posted by zapatero View Post
    I got a call from IBM last night asking me to attend a telephone interview today, plus a feedback request regarding the Global Mindset Inventory assessment. Who else is on page here? What to expect?
    The feedback form was sent to everyone, however, I know someone who got the call last night as well but the person is based outside Lagos.

Quote Originally Posted by angolvagyok87 View Post
    The feedback form was sent to everyone, however, I know someone who got the call last night as well but the person is based outside Lagos.
    Very true. I'm also based in Abuja. They actually asked where I'm based in before scheduling the interview. Oluchi actually told me if there's a next time I could actually schedule a telephone interview. Are you based in Lagos?

Very true. I'm also based in Abuja. They actually asked where I'm based in before scheduling the interview. Oluchi actually told me if there's a next time I could actually schedule a telephone interview. Are you based in Lagos?
    Yes I am, but I wasnt called yet.

Quote Originally Posted by angolvagyok87 View Post
    Yes I am, but I wasnt called yet.
    I am based in Lagos aswell, but I didn't get a call either.

@ zapatero when is your phone interview?

@zapatero my bad, just noticed you said your interview was today. Good success with that and please let us know what it entails when you are done i.e. was it like the panel interview or more technical? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nefertiti View Post
    I am based in Lagos aswell, but I didn't get a call either.

@ zapatero when is your phone interview?
    11:30 am. Hmm! First time o

Quote Originally Posted by nefertiti View Post
    @zapatero my bad, just noticed you said your interview was today. Good success with that and please let us know what it entails when you are done i.e. was it like the panel interview or more technical? thanks
    Thanks buddy. Will surely update you guys. One more thing, please stick to your phones all the time. I guess it's an individual thing so it's gotta be one at a time. Be patient and prayerful guys. God help us.

Thanks buddy. Will surely update you guys. One more thing, please stick to your phones all the time. I guess it's an individual thing so it's gotta be one at a time. Be patient and prayerful guys. God help us.
    At this point i guess all we can do is wait. My issue is I had another final interview on friday and the company said I will have a final decision by Friday so I really want to have all my options on the table incase these guys make me an offer. I wouldn't want IBM to call me after I have accepted their offer.

did a 22mins telephone interview on the 3rd of this month from a lady in lagos. was also told i would have to come down for a face to face interview soon. i'm based in the UK. oh, and by the way, the telephone interview was routine questions like 'talk about urself', what are ur aspirations..etc

+ Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast