+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: GLOBACOM INTERVIEW

Re: GLOBACOM INTERVIEW

Yea for real, i got the invite too in Jos at Stefan Hotel, Rayfield, Jos for Sunday at 9am. Lets just attend and hear them out. Anyone going should go with all credentials and passport photo pls.
    I wish all of us the best of lucks

I need ur assistance

I got the invitation to come to Enugu by 12noon. At Nondon hotel. What should we expect?

I need ur assistance

@ Chikamalu, I advice u to send a text to enquire about d time and date to d no that sent u d text. I had d same problem and called but no picking. I then sent t text and it was replied.

GLOBACOM INTERVIEW

@knowlegeable pls which numbr did u cal,am not seein any numbr.mine is frm "GLO".pls hlp us send d numbr.

I need ur assistance

Which Location did u apply for.

Glo interview

Pls have anybody got invitation for kad. If yes pls where is d venue? Help out..

@ sammyluv, i submitted a soft copy but unknowingly a friend of mine submitted a hard copy for me so i dont know which one worked.
    @ axeman85 its for the fix term stuff but i dont know why he told me dat he applied for a salesman cos i dont think when i did my app. online if positions were really stated.
    my venue is @ jos, stephan hotels but i chose nassarawa in my app..

my fear now is the time 5pm how can an interview time be scheduled @ such late a time. i dey fear sha.
    has any one in d house done a fix contract thing to know d contract length .
    p

@ sammyluv i actually submitted a soft copy n unknowingly a friend of mine submitted a hard copy for me. so i dont no which one worked.
    @axeman85 its actually for d fix term stuff but when i applied there were no positions stated.

my venue is actually @ stephan hotels rayfield jos but my fear now is the 5pm time how can an interview be scheduled for so late a time.
    Again, any one with a fix term contract experience before? how long does it normally last.
    p

thats good to hear BUT wetin be the pay scale sef since the job no be permanent one and will they be making provisions for those that dont live in any of these states BUT going there to work for them ?

just asking but i guess wont have an answer till some of us in the house has been for the interview. goodluck again guys.

GLOBACOM INTERVIEW

@knowlegdeable.i submitted a hardcopy in aba abia state.my venue is nondon hotel enugu tomoro by 11.am

@ ebri pauline egu,

Don't be scared. It's not a new thing for GLO to schedule interviews that late (5pm). I have a friend who did her interview with them sumtime this year(in Lagos) who did hers at exactly that time and sum others who did theirs 4pm. One thing about GLO is that they can call you for interview at any time. It could be on a Sunday, odd hours in the evening. etc. The most important thing is that you're prepared. Wish you all the best though. Hope I was to calm your fears

i was also invited. mine is in lagos, saka tinubu on Tuesday 24th. but not sure of the position cause i applied for salesmen about two months ago, and i also applied for the temporary job.

Guys i submitted online i am based in Lagos but was invited to Enugu on Sunday by 8am. i learnt some people has been told to ignore the invitation that there will be a Lagos batch.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast