+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Topic: FIRS or Flour Mills (Which would u take as ur 1st Job)

FIRS or Flour Mills (Which would u take as ur 1st Job)

People in da house. I need ur help to help me make a decision. I have been offered jobs in FIRS and Flour Mills but I don't know which would be better to start a promising career. Ur suffestions would be very helpful.

Re: FIRS or Flour Mills (Which would u take as ur 1st Job)

sorry....I meant to type "ur suggestions would be very helpful"

I will advice you to take FIRS because of the security of the job not minding the pay but that of flour mills is not secured, you can be laid off at any time despite the fact that the pay is higher.

secondly, their is other benefit you can get at FIRS after your service year or retirement compare to flour mill.

For explanation you can reach me on my e-mail address.

Goodluck.

I did FIRS interview too and would like to know when you did yours, the position you applied for and when they offered you employment.

I think you should choose FIRS, however it's important you ask the one that knows what is best for you.

guy congrats,just go 4 firs.that is where ur job security is guranteed.once again,CONGRAT

Go for flour mills.Life is about planning.@flour mills u have an opportunity of moving up career wise

congrate guy, i also for this type of favour from God.
    pls your decision will base on what you like to do about your career, am directing my point to the position offer to you from the two organisation, both organisation pay well but there is more job security from FIRS. once again congratulation and goodluck

Congrat, GO TO FLOUR MILLS, that will give you a good career start, you'l likely under utilize your potential in the public sector and your promotion is stereotyped you must follow a course and there are no such things as promotions or rewards based on brilliance and exceptiional innovations. The private sector can make you a manager in an unimaginable less time. Think and pray

take both. just kidding......... pray over it, God knows the best 4 u.

My Dear you need wisdom to choose wisely. i was in your shoes two years ago. I had the opportunity to choose between being a Graduate Assistant and Being a Banker. My parents told me to choose the former as it has job Security and that i will grow gradually. Even God told me to listen to my father as he spoke to me through Proverb 23.

Being the young person i was as at then, i choose banking because of the money, irrespective of my parents advise.

Today i am jobless because the downsizing issue in the banking sector affected me.

i Hope my story gives you the advise you need

Choose Wisely.

@jayman Gdo knows the best. In the past 2 years, every1 wants 2 be a banker just bcos of the arm-robber salary paid 2 thier staffs. Choosing bank as profession then does not mean u choose wrong but 4 God words 2 prevail. Next time follow ur parents advice cos after God, our parents follow. @umemployed0147, pls 4 God sake go 4 FIRS. Once again, 4 ur Parents & other dependants sake go 4 FIRS. U will come 4 good testimony soon in the house. Best of luck.......

Thank you for your contributions. Every comment has been very helpful.

Congrat, my guy, all that glitters is not Gold. Build your career steadily. I was once in your shoe, two years ago, I had a choice to be a Manager in my place of work where I was working b/4 my completion of my NYSC and a Banking Job, even, my boss beg me not to go and even gave me an official car, but bcos of the armed robbery salary and the fact that I see most bankers in suit, pushed me into becoming a banker, as I speak with you, I am out of job, even though another one is on the pipeline, I am still on the look out for another job in another sector, in other to leave the banking sector.

So please, pray and go to your Pastor, for more spiritual advises. More so, my prayer for you is that where the presence of God will not be you will not go there.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast