+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: RE:GLOBACOM INTERVIEW

RE:GLOBACOM INTERVIEW

Has anyone heard about glo interview for accountants. I attented glo interview sometime in march/apr 2010. At that interview i had screening with one of the Hr officials who then minuted recommended on my cv. After they told me to wait while those that were not successful were told to go. I met with one Mr. Donne a camerounian who said they would get back to me but till now i av not had from glo. anyone with useful information pls.

Re: RE:GLOBACOM INTERVIEW

Imisi, one advice I will give you is not to put all your hopes on glo. I was interviewed by Mr Donne around the same time you had your interview. After the said day, I have been called for three other interviews at globacom. After the Mr Donne encounter, I was called for a 7 man panel interview for conoil. During the interview, they discovered that I was an IT person. So My file was transfered to glo, afterwards I was called for another 7 man panel interview at glo and I was asked technical IT questions. Some few days after the technical interview, I was called for the last interview I had with them on the 30th of April 2010 and the person I saw was Mr Sangowawa (The HR director). Peeps, I was told that the final interview will be with the Chairman himself. Its up to a year now and I have not heard anything from glo.

So Imisi, just forget about glo and try looking for greener pastures elsewhere.

Nope you can't tell her to
    Just 4get about it jes
    Like dat Rada don't put
    All of your hopes there
    Pray about it and then
    Try many other places.

@Hollaforte........ u are getting me wrong. My first statement was "one advice I will give you is not to put all your hopes on glo". So in essence all I am saying is that Imisi should not put all her eggs in one basket. She could still hope and pray to be called by glo, but she should try other places as well.

+ Reply