+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FIRST BANK! A MUST READ

FIRST BANK! A MUST READ

Hounorable members of this forum, can't you see how messy this page is? First Bank this, First Bank that! New topics for any issue concerning First Bank! Why can't we post whatever we have under someone else's post? Must each person open up his own new topic for every question he has? What do we stand to gain? I beg, please make it more tidy otherwise you may post a topic and won't just find it!
    One love!

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: FIRST BANK! A MUST READ

Very true. I guess D? all wanna be Ð hero. Mschew!
    G

Jealous?

Are you 2 jealous?even wats ur concern?are the admin?why cant u just be happy 4 them,so ur own go come?pls if u 2 dont av anytin reasonable 2 post,why cant u 2 shut ur "bad belly mouth" up?naijirians!

@Hallarecunley: hey! Slow down mehn, U?? didn't have to come down hard wiv those verbal tantrum. Wot Ð dude and I is saying is dat twill be better to read about FBN stuff on one thread cos its easier dat way. I don't fink ur insult was deserved or prolly U?? havin ª mood swing. FYI, I've got my invite for Ð test so CALM DOWN!!
    G

u pple shd plz tell us ur grade , ur age and ur state so that we can know wat they used. i had 2.1 and im 26 and i stay in osun state but i havent gotten yet...plz anyone in this category that got d text? tnx alot.

@AMARACHIM i have a friend in OSUN STATE(EDE) who graduated with upper credit in PURCHASING and SUPPLY, 24 yrs of aged that got his invite yesterday. however i dont fink the invites are being sent base on HND or BSc palava cos i have BSc(though stay in lagos) and have gotten my invite as well.as per age my brother is 27 and he got his invite yesterday.
    i fink the stuff in done in batches, so keep ur finger crossed cos am sure ur invite will come soon.lolz

@Amarachim,read similar first bank thread cos I suggested somefin
    G

@AMARACHI. i dont think the whole exercise gat anything to do with age, bsc or HND wahala. though i got my invitation with HND. i think the exercise have everything to do with ur course of study bcos some of my friends that got the text all study finance related courses

?

I studied banking n finance, 2.1, 27 yrs n graduated in 2008. I applied bt I av nt received any invitation

I don't think its by course either cos I studied microbiology and also got an invite for the test...Amarachim, I hope u also get urs

Hey, hallerecunley, thanks for the insult! I appreciate ,cos I have not been insulted for a while now. Anyway, atleast someone has seen my point and you are going to see too soon; just hang on. Amarachim just asked a question which had already been answered by adelowo somewhere, but since there are so many threads, he could not possibly seat down, clicking on all of them separately, so he ends up missing what brought him to the site. And now adelowo is asking him to check somewhere (where?) that he (adelowo) had given a suggestion. Perhaps not the only one who said something useful on the issue. Anyway...
    One love!

@Amarachim, yeah I made a 2:1 too and reside in Anambra but I haven't gotten an invite, pls anyone residing in Anambra who has gotten the invite s get in touch. Tx
    C

I can see that must of u guyz a new and hot blooded. U guyz are so happy and sorry 2 say O, childish. NEH! NEH! NEH! Jumping like puppies on a cushion. It's alwayz like that when u get an I.V from a bank or a big company for test. Go sit down and jack ur pathfinders and gmats. Play cool and study hard. Mind u, it's gona be pure computer base test. If u have shaky fingers on the the keyboard, UR OWN DON BE BE DAT.

All d best, talking from xperience, FBN test is 40% commercial+other gbogboeh! Make ur surnames proud and meet me @FBN. Only for those coming 2 SOKOTO.

Ah! God forbid some would SAY! I 1ce said so 2. See u when u come!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast