+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: FIRS or Flour Mills (Which would u take as ur 1st Job)

Re: FIRS or Flour Mills (Which would u take as ur 1st Job)

if ur desire is security then firs, if pay flour mail. in all allow God to direct u .wishing u all the best

Quote Originally Posted by retired corper
    WHEN DID FIRS OFFER YOU APPOINTMENT LETTER....DONT THINK WE ARE FOOLS HERE..GETOUT JOOOOOOOOOO
    Right on man. I tink the best advice for this person is to start work with LAWMA (Lagos state waste management authority). And who are all these people by the way?

MY GUY, JUST GO FOR FIRS, SPEND SOMETIME THERE, GET ALL THE EXPERINCE U CAN GET, DO UR MASTERS OR OTHER COURSES AND THEN MOVE ON, as in get another job, THATS WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT.

This is a sensitive issue that will one day call 4 our individual response ,though collectively we seem 2 be suggesting opinions 2 our colleague.As an individual we need 2 know that nothin last 4ever, hence we need 2 adequately prepare 4 such occurence as d banking sector has shown.Pple who complained of choices when they had it like between 2 job opportunities neva ultilised d choice they chose.Cos i see no reason why they shud complain except 4 those underpaid with or without security.There is no secured job anywhere in the world except the one own by ur father.Hence, God is the only secured source(Gen 26).The private sector will allow u 2 develop career wise and grow while the public sector on its own slowers down one's growth.Whicheva one that comes our way let's set our priorities right.4 me I will advise u again 2 go for Flour Mills and set ur priorities right cos nothin lasts 4eva.It is a matter of asking urself where u wan t 2 be in the next 1 year.

Paly congrat n my word 4 u is that of FIRS, d pay is ok. #150,000 is d take home package 4 entry level n it is secure, Flour mill is not secure, dey use to sack every now n den.

I will advise you to go for firs job bcos is a security job that can give you joy and hapiness but if you look at the monetary aspect of it i'm very sorry to say.........

i did d interview too.when did u do it and how did they contact u pls.thanks

Use ur Initiative, God will see u through
    Follow ur Dream :- Soar bravely toward your goal.<br />Let nothing darken the way.

Guy, pray to God and allow Him to direct you. Congrat

Congrats on the jobs. Anyway be wise in choosing, if it is me i will take FIRS 'cos of security.
    Pls I want to know weda FIRS result is out. have they started giving the app. letters.

just go for FIRS.....that is your place of destiny...after your retirement aleast you have a future.......but for mills no future gaurant.......CONGRATUNLATION....am also expecting my own miracle in the month of febuary 2010.......God who did that for you will surly do my own for me.....(amen)

JGK

I will personally advise you to take the FIRS job because it is more secured.
    £

I will advice you to take FIRS because of the security of the job not minding the pay but that of flour mills is not secured, you can be laid off at any time despite the fact that the pay is higher.

But am afraid, of all that sat for the functional area test in FIRS you're the only person am hearing that have been offered employment. Please, clear us on when you went for the last inte

Thank you.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast