+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: FIR and PINE Computer Aided Prometric Test (CAPT) Invitation

Re: FIR and PINE Computer Aided Prometric Test (CAPT) Invitation

Thanks alot COMO.

Thanks House, when i got the reply i just said "THIS MUST BE ANOTHER SCAM" How can they ask people to pay for their so called kit? Well, we are wiser now! Even if its real, they've ruined it by asking people to pay for it. Its not even in Lagos, A B U J A! God bless you all, keep up the good works.

house i called the london number on the website, the london number and a lady answered the call, its quite convincing, i was also directed to an agent incharge of the card and what he said as well is quite convincing.

Lets look at it this way, if its not legit, they could have made it possibble for you to pay in any of the branches of first bank, its looks suspicious, but this is one branch, one location. Well for those that hav been duped, u might want to stay back and for those that want to take the chance, do go ahaead.

BUT WHAT IF ITS TRUE??

I ran a scam anlysis using a scam anlysis tool, http://www.hyipexplorer.com/tools/analysis.php.

Wasn't able to get a rating but what i found interesting was that this website was created on 19th of January, 2010.

Also, the IP address is based in Germany.

Let me post all the details and you can make up your mind by yourself.

registrant-firstname: Mellissa
    registrant-lastname: Hooper
    registrant-street1: 1A Court Hill
    registrant-street2: Claremont
    registrant-pcode: CR2 9NB
    registrant-state: CRY
    registrant-city: South Croydon
    registrant-ccode: GB
    registrant-phone: +44.208079859519x19
    registrant-email: [email protected]

domain: firandpine.com
    created: 19-Jan-2010
    last-changed: 19-Jan-2010
    registration-expiration: 19-Jan-2011

Created : 19-jan-2010
    Updated : 19-jan-2010
    Expires : 19-jan-2010

On the fir and pine (what kind of lousy name is dat?) company homepage, it stated that Arcpace was a partner company. Further investigation shows that Arcpace has the same address as fir and pine. I wonder why? My thoughts are that the different company names are just different fronts for the same fraud

It wont be the first time that fraudsters use banks to perpetuate fraud evidenced by all these fraudsters that ask people to pay in money into their accounts. I wont be surprised that someone high up in First Bank is in on the fraud and making some cool cash.

Advice: dont pay for this thrash, wait for others to come and tell u dir experiences. Is there any deadline? But if u feel u av money, go ahead.
    God is good

well,i dont really know what to say.I got the same massage and cntacted my friends in Abuja to get it out for me,but have not gotten any reply from them.The only way we'd get this thing right is to contact First Bank to see if they have any infor on this Company.
    My Aunty actually contacted me from USA about this Job thats why i applied for it.When they sent me that same massage i told her and she said that's the way do usually do.So i think it's ok.

Well,i dont really know what to say if it is true or not.My Aunty sent me the Notice from USA,i completed the downloaded form sent it to them and was sent the same massage.
    I called my friends in Abuja to check out the Bank for me ut they've not yet get back to me.I also checkout the Computer Aided Prometric Testing and found out that it is an online Computer test like CISCO,located in Garmany.Therefore, you must pay like cisco to take the test.
    All the best House

Latest on FIR and PINE Computer Aided Prometric Test (CAPT) Invitation

I also applied and got the initial message posted by COMO.But now?? Here's the new development i received in my mailbox. What do y'll think about this?

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear Sir/Ma

As you know, we at FIR and PINE Limited contracted our operational start-up in Nigeria to ARC-PACE Limited Claremont Courthill, Sanderstead, South Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom whose duty is to manage the process of public awareness to the Nigerian public (both through the print media and the non print media), Personnel Acquisition Services and ultimately, hire, draw-up and maintain employment contracts with the chosen personnel.

Lately, it has come to our notice through the above named firm and calls placed directly to our Nigerian liaison that some information has being pasted on the internet not reflecting the true image of FIR & PINE LIMITED due to the mode of operation in carrying out their duties.

Based on the nature of calls received by FIR & PINE LIMITED we want to categorically state the following:

FIR & PINE LIMITED’s operation in Nigeria will be the distribution of prepaid credit cards (Debit Cards) using the Visa and MasterCard platform.

FIR & PINE LIMITED will be starting full operations and unveiling all products in April. All office arrangements are being handled by a Nigerian based Estate Firm called OSAS and OSEJI, Plot 70 Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.

As a policy, the FIR & PINE LIMITED team has to be locally based, except for the top management team.

ARCPACE Limited has been given the responsibility of submitting 200 names for the purpose of being recruited by FIR & PINE LIMITED and the system or style chosen to achieve this is not within FIR & PINE LIMITED’s jurisdiction.

Any arrangement with Firstbank Nigeria is with ARCPACE Limited which the terms have being confirmed The Products and Channels Department of the bank of which FIR & PINE LIMITED find nothing illegal on the part of ARCPACE Limited and is not involved in the above arrangement

FIR & PINE LIMITED for initial operational start up will be recruiting 72 local staffs through ARCPACE Limited.

Interviews and final Test will be conducted by FIR & PINE LIMITED for only the 200 candidates forwarded to us by ARCPACE Limited after it has conducted its own selection process. All and accommodation and transportation cost at that stage will be borne by our party.

Accordingly, we are questioning whether continuing to do business together is mutually beneficial.

I am confident that ARCPACE Limited and you will come to a reasonable conclusion together.

Sincerely,

Angel Ugbabe (Miss)

Nigerian Liaison Officer

FOR: FIR and PINE Limited

*** E-mail address used is supplied by ARCPACE Limited***

that says alot.thanks justinagali

@pinnickjnr and justinagali, kindly use sufficcient words to clear the air, what is your advise? More so, I got this latest mail but what I don't understand is that, the lady use the email address of firandpine.com and said the email address was supplied by Arcspace Limited and she did not include the address of there Liason office. House, please advise us on what to do. Kindly post any information that is useful b/4 19/03/10. thank you..............

SEAT NUMBER CONFIRMATION
    Dear
    SEAT NO.: FC/ADM 0611/172
    NAME:
    POSITION: (REF: FC/ADM 0611)
    REF. NO. : 4909120910179830
    ACTIVATION CODE: 9992
    REF CODE: TLN?248645/1418/FWC1418/FWC
    Subject: CAPT
    Employment Priority: High
    E?mail:
    Venue:
    Women Development Centre,
    Opposite Central Bank,
    Central Business District,
    Abuja.
    Time:
    10:00am
    NOTE: If you are fifteen minutes late from the time assigned you may not be allowed to take the test.
    You are expected to come along with a copy of this mail
    Support:
    For any questions not answered in our FAQs, knowledgebase articles and tutorials, they can also be
    submitted directly to a Customer Service Representative.
    Kind regards,

JUST GOT THIS
    Ben Carlton

hey guys,

first let me introduce myself. I happen to be a freelance IT guy out there.

I equally applied to fir&pine ltd. but now I tell you, they are a fake. its scam!

why? check this out:

1. they asked to upload CV via mail. well, i did not, and yet i got the same generic invitation e-mail. how come? i virtually sent a blank mail.

2. I followed the ACTIVATE link for the CAPT pack. it lead to a a site domained in the USA. i filed in the details with junk, just for a test, and the details were accepted and confirmed! confirmed as what? nothing else was said. no email, no update, just nothing. so if i really paid to get the pack, then i am done!

3. I checked the company against registered companies in the UK. guess what? you are right, the company does not exist.

4. Arcpace does not exist either.

5. minelva consulting was actually listed as DISSOLVED! it was dissolved almost 10 yrs ago.
    the others dont exist.

6. firandpine.com, the website itself, originates from germany. i thought they were uk based.

7. their phones dont go through.

8. google up CAPT (computer aided prometric testing), you will be amazed.

9. to go a little more technical: i performed TRACERT, PATHPIING, NSLOOKUP, WHOIS on the site itself, and they all turned up junk! pure junk. the site appears to be multi-hosted in the USA and germany at the same time. i am still figuring this out myself, but i will get to it.

10. guys, there are a lot more i got using simple IT based tools. cant possibly list them all here.

for instance, fir&pine and its affiliates all have the very same address in the Uk. how come?

I think i have said enough. wanna know more? you know what to do.

@Madu Kingsley,

God bless you for your write up.

ONLY A FOOL WILL FALL VICTIM when the handwriting is clearly written on the wall that they are fraud!!

Maga no dey finish for market

Please, those who have money to through around should just go ahead. But remember to relate your experience to the House. Cheers!
    F

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12