+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FIR and PINE Computer Aided Prometric Test (CAPT) Invitation

FIR and PINE Computer Aided Prometric Test (CAPT) Invitation

HOUSE KINDLY READ ESPECIALLY THE RED HIGHLIGHTED & ADVISE ME.

Subject: FIR and PINE Computer Aided Prometric Test (CAPT) Invitation

Thank you again for seeking a position of MARKETING EXECUTIVE at FIR & PINE Ltd through your application and congratulations. This stands as an official invitation for the next stage, in which you will be subjected to The Computer Aided Prometric Testing (CAPT) on Saturday, 20 th March, 2010.

This message contains important details, as well as valuable information to help you take and get the most out of The Computer Aided Prometric Testing (CAPT), which is an intelligent quotient test having management undertones as well as risk averseness, with a time duration of thirty minutes to answer forty questions aided by the use of computers.

It will basically be testing the following areas:

• Computer Proficiency Skills
    • Enterprise Resource Package Skills
    • Numerate Skills
    • Speed and accuracy
    • Risk Averseness
    • Management Skills
    • Communication Skills
    Venue:
    • Women Development Centre, Opposite Central Bank, Central Business District, Abuja.
    Time:
    Each canditate will be apportioned a 30minutes testing slot between the hours of 9:00am 4:00pm
    NOTE: If you are fifteen minutes late from the time assigned you may not be allowed to take the test.
    Requirements:
    ? Proof Of University Or Higher National Polytechnic Graduation
    ? Basic Computer Skills (point and click)
    ? Computer Aided Prometric Testing (CAPT) Pack, which should be picked up from any of the Cashiers or The Customer Service Desk of FirstBank Nigeria Plc Abuja Main Branch, Plot 777 Muhammadu Buhari Way, Central Business Area, Abuja, at the sum of Ten Pound Sterling (£10) or Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (NGN2350)
    You are to activate the Computer Aided Prometric Testing (CAPT) Pack after collection; an apportioned testing code and seat number will then be assigned.
    >>To activate Click on this link www.arcpace.co.uk/card_activation.html
    IMPORTANT
    * E-mail ID: Must be the e-mail address used to send in your Employment Form9A Or your curriculum vitae.
    The Test Serial Number consists of numbers on your encoded Smartcards exclusive of the dashes.
    * Activation Key: All the digit numbers behind the activation kit above the magnetic strips.
    * Keep your activation kit away from any electro-magnetic field, high temperature and information in a safe place.
    * If you still have questions about the activation process, please refer to the knowledgebase article for tips and other helpful information.

Support:
    For any questions not answered in our FAQs, knowledgebase articles and tutorials, they can also be submitted directly to a Customer Service Representative.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3832 (20090206) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com

Re: FIR and PINE Computer Aided Prometric Test (CAPT) Invitation

Guy any job wey u go pay b4 u get am, me i no dey. Applicant no get money to drop b4 e get job. ABI HOUSE?

COMO when did you apply for the job position?

some weeks back, however through one of the Publications.

I am finding it hard to believe it is a scam but it might be as well. They brought out advert for the role of a Customer Service Executive in The Guardian Feb 24, 2010 and I applied. It appeared so authentic. I am confused at this point with this post. God help us o.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

i thought they are multinationals

COMO, run!!! thank God say i see this thing. i don dey in the process of applying 4 one of their IT positions wey dem advertise 4 gaurdian on tuesday but as things dey so, i dey stop am straight away!!! NA SCAM!!!

@ ugwancy: How sure are u about this? Does anyone in the house have any former experience about this Fir and Pine? Please convince us so that we wont fall victims. The opening is too good to be false.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Rodeo-xavier: dont be decieved, there is no firm that is in need of workers that will ask u to pay some amount into any account. i think your question should be directed to como asking him if the text/email he recieved is true. However, i'm not discouraging u, u can go ahead and do wht ur mind tells u, i'm telling u dis frm experience, i've lost 2500 on this b4 and i vowed never to do it again.
    ONE LUV!

House, I received the same text message, however, how can they say an unemployed should pay N2350 before taking an exam is not sure of passing and only for a 30mins text at just one location in Abuja. Please let pray for clarity and let God open our eyes.

Please if anyone have someone who is working there, they should please contact them and seek for truth, God will help us all. More so, if you know anybody who works in First Bank plc, kindly contact them to help find out from there Abuja branch what the company is trying to do. PLEASE REPLIES ARE NECCESARY. Thank you.

Lets Look at it this way: You are a Senior Applicant of Nigeria (SAN) who has used up all he has financially in Job Hunting and someone is asking u to trow away another cash. COMO please avoid being a victim if it is true and u miss it its how its meant to be. You go get better opportunity way no go pass u bye. Abeg live dis one.
    Also the location is too Far and also it is not NAVY or AIR FORCE or even ARMY why the payment.?
    Screw dem!!
    N

I ran a SCAM ANALYSIS on it using SCAM ANALYSIS TOOLS & the RESULT SHOWS DECEIT and the so much Veil on it raises questions of doubt and fraud. A click on all partners link on this site virtually takes you back to the same site & does not seem to have any connection with FIR&PINE.
    Thewebsite was created on 19th of January, 2010 & the IP address is based in Germany.
    However, they claim otherwise

Thank you dear for your info. I knew it the moment i saw payment;i also got thesame mail.
    House as a job seeker dont u ever pay a dine to write an exam except for Gov. Jobs and even the Gov. Jobs not all will ask u to pay moni.
    These people are thieves, becareful Guys. Onces beaten,twice shy.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast