+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Equity Research Assistant Lagos (Entry-Level)

Re: Equity Research Assistant Lagos (Entry-Level)

Okay people, I will exit this section of the forum by giving details on the company.

One of my naija friends worked there for more than one year before she resigned and came for her second degree in finance at a university here in Western Europe, precisely in the UK. Although her monthly pay WAS not great, she learnt a lot and was given plenty responsibilities and opportunities to learn and develop herself. She learnt in less than one year what others are still learning after 5 years of working. I have no doubt that she will be with Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan after her second degree because she knows very well what all these companies want. To put it straight, she is a good analyst.

So, if you feel you are smart, you can withstand pressure and you have a strong ability in both written and spoken English language, then please go ahead and apply. You may not get more than 100K per month, but you will learn about investment banking. See the profiles of people working for the firm here Research Team

The firm does what is done at the front offices of top investment banks. In a typical investment bank, investment research is one of the business areas at the front office and that is exactly what the company does. It is a good starting point for those who want to earn armed robber salaries in the near future.

By the way, I will continue to give relevant information to people on this forum. I feel it is my duty to help others, at least those that share the same level of ambition with me.

Please go to the sites below.

Investment Research Nigeria

Employment

Research Team

Cheers...am off here!

Re: Equity Research Assistant Lagos (Entry-Level)

commendable,dis is an exemplary attitude frm u,stoic and objective.
    Quote Originally Posted by ighoeve View Post
    Okay people, I will exit this section of the forum by giving details on the company.

One of my naija friends worked there for more than one year before she resigned and came for her second degree in finance at a university here in Western Europe, precisely in the UK. Although her monthly pay WAS not great, she learnt a lot and was given plenty responsibilities and opportunities to learn and develop herself. She learnt in less than one year what others are still learning after 5 years of working. I have no doubt that she will be with Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan after her second degree because she knows very well what all these companies want. To put it straight, she is a good analyst.

So, if you feel you are smart, you can withstand pressure and you have a strong ability in both written and spoken English language, then please go ahead and apply. You may not get more than 100K per month, but you will learn about investment banking. See the profiles of people working for the firm here Research Team

The firm does what is done at the front offices of top investment banks. In a typical investment bank, investment research is one of the business areas at the front office and that is exactly what the company does. It is a good starting point for those who want to earn armed robber salaries in the near future.

By the way, I will continue to give relevant information to people on this forum. I feel it is my duty to help others, at least those that share the same level of ambition with me.

Please go to the sites below.

Investment Research Nigeria

Employment

Research Team

Cheers...am off here!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12