+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Topic: Dragnet Union Bank Result

Re: Dragnet Union Bank Result

Quote Originally Posted by dafizee View Post
    , i'm d founding father of dragnet...who in der ryte frame of mind wld make the cutoff 20/100...stop spreadng false hope...!!!!scoring less than a 30 is failure wit extremely large margin..........
    founding father like u gree get job!!!!!!!!!!!! uve never been shortlisted !!!!!!!!!!! for any exam and ur here talking spoil. infact dragnet go place u on hold 4 impersonation and dnt be scared ur real name is adamu!!!!!!!!!. 4 de last tyme dnt challenge me okay bomboclatt racist like u!!!!!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by bibie View Post
    Na wa oo dafizee, what's ur own sef. Abeg cool down jor. Y will u tell d dude he failed and also ask him to SHUT UP. Dats kinda rude... Haba
    Bibie u would unconditionally agree wit me dat dafizee is a racist. dafizee better learn hw 2 talk or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh fit kill me here....na d tightest thread i don follow for NHJ.....abeg make una no stop oooo

Dragnet/Union Bank Cut of mark

The cut off mark for the dragnet/union bank test that was written this year, and whose score that just been sent to the various participants, is 30%. So if u scored up to 30%, just be hopeful, because u have a chance of been called, and for those of u who scored below the cut off mark, just be hopeful and believe, cos there is nothing GOD can't do?
    Am talking, based on a connection I have in Union bank

Ur soundn so sure abt ds. Hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by richest man View Post
    The cut off mark for the dragnet/union bank test that was written this year, and whose score that just been sent to the various participants, is 30%. So if u scored up to 30%, just be hopeful, because u have a chance of been called, and for those of u who scored below the cut off mark, just be hopeful and believe, cos there is nothing GOD can't do?
    Am talking, based on a connection I have in Union bank

Re: Dragnet/Union Bank Cut of mark

last week, in a financial dailyies i read that union bank plans to engage more than 2000 new workers, if it is anytin to go by, then a low mark will be chosen as cut off since not many candidates usually pass these test, but i think 30 as a cut off point is way too low

Re: Dragnet/Union Bank Cut of mark

@richest man
    I really would like to share your optimism but why would Union Bank or Dragnet go through the hassle of inviting the gazillion people who are within the 30-100 class interval?It doesn't seem cost effective.

pls i will also need the sample [email protected]

Is painful when graduates instead of discussing and pondering over salient issues choose ? insult their fellow humans.........danzee, is ?i?ke? U?? saying he is dull cos he scored 20% den ure brilliant! Mk we ?? use our mouth spoil tins! U?? never can tell W?r? ? help will come from! we are waiting 4 dragnet to call for interview. only them reserve †?? right to kn who failed or passed cos it was specified U?? failed or passed! WA??t U?? guys sud be praying is to get a job! One Love!

I wonder how one person can call a fellow black racist! 4 Naija? Hmmm abeg shey ethnic group na race? Following your train of tot, then der'll b over 250 races in naija! ‎​​Lº°˚˚˚°º=))º°˚˚˚°ºL. Abeg guys chill.

chei! See as union bank dey make guys knack dia head for wall!

See what job search is doing to GRADUATES! After sitting on the floor waiting 4 d test under the scorching sun for several hrs, we still come here to bicker over results, for UNION BANK of all places! Guys, it's my 3rd dragnet so I knw dat all these wahala over cut-off is very pointless. All the best sha.

Quote Originally Posted by lordbeans View Post
    U all are talking Baloney!!!!!!!!! 20% is the cut off im a dragnet official ok!!!!!!!!!!!!. those that scored below 20% would be placed on hold and would be prevented from writing further dragnet tests. ok cos ur score of < 20% is a quality issue
    Lordbeans u be mumu I swear!!!LOTFLMAO I sure say u be maspi bro for hall 4 that year ...

+ Reply
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast