+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Topic: Dragnet Union Bank Result

Re: Dragnet Union Bank Result

Quote Originally Posted by rockme9000 View Post
    I have been following this thread from the first day and reading comments from some so called graduates is enough to dampen ones spirit! We all understand it is an unfair situation we have found ourselves but if a so called graduate cannot accept responsibility for their actions instead of trying to look for people to blame.
    Although Dragnet has not done a perfect job as their method of information disseminatioon has been way below average but in a situation where the competition in the consultancy industry is almost not existent a poorly co-ordinated effort would be accepted.
    Finally the sentimental way a lot of comments are being made leaves a lot to be desired from so called graduates. If a graduate still attributes their low scores to they gave me then sorry such a person does not deserve a job or any responsibility.

@rockme9000: there is just no reason for you to be judgmental in this case, if you can accept this below average conduct of Dragnet then u shouldn't pick it out with someone who doesn't everyone in this forum is entitled to his or her opinion, so pls show some little respect atleast to those you so think you are better than...

Evritin seems 2 b on hold........unionbank,Fmill,FBN,CAP etc...no news on dem....na only God we dey look.......issues

I tired 4d FBN too.. It's up to a mnth now afta d test..nufin yet

Hello NHJ
    Heard from a reliable source d cutoff is 35% and they will start calling 4 interview in 2 weeks time. Shortlisted applicants will b in batches based on performance.... Let's just b prayerful nd hopeful.

Do you have Quality skills? You can acquire at least one @ a very low cost. Check www.mayidealtraining.webs.com NOW!
    Or call 08060592826

For all union bank hopefuls, the key word is patience. Lets thank God for banks who are the largest employers of graduates. If not,...

I always try to believe employers and recruiters will be fair, but at the moment i seriously doubt so. I was sent a result claiming i scored 50%. i know there are 56 questions in all for dragnet test. 20 /verbal 20/numerical and 16/abstract.
    We were told no negative marking on test date. If each questions carry equal point. then to have scored 50%, i got only 28 out of 56 questions right- This is what i seriously doubt.

I am sure i scored 20/20 in the numerical section as that is my strong point. is dragnet claiming i got only 8 out of the remaining 36 questions? By my very modest assessment, i could not have gotten less than 18 of the remaining 36 questions? I sense some hanky panky going on in dragnet, or may be someone just choose to send me 50% of dragnet.

Quote Originally Posted by newcargo View Post
    I always try to believe employers and recruiters will be fair, but at the moment i seriously doubt so. I was sent a result claiming i scored 50%. i know there are 56 questions in all for dragnet test. 20 /verbal 20/numerical and 16/abstract.
    We were told no negative marking on test date. If each questions carry equal point. then to have scored 50%, i got only 28 out of 56 questions right- This is what i seriously doubt.

I am sure i scored 20/20 in the numerical section as that is my strong point. is dragnet claiming i got only 8 out of the remaining 36 questions? By my very modest assessment, i could not have gotten less than 18 of the remaining 36 questions? I sense some hanky panky going on in dragnet, or may be someone just choose to send me 50% of dragnet.
    in my Honest opinion, i tink we just just wait and pray for a fair cut-off, cos all dis analysis wont change anyting
    with God all things are possible

Testimony

Hello people. I deliberately decided to go back to this page as this was the last page i commented on. I wrote the Union Bank test and didn't score highly. I wondered why as I knew I was to score better, much better. A lot of people gave various reasons why they scored well. But I had a positive attitude all along. I'm happy to say that I just got a job with a telecomms company in VI, in fact I started 2 weeks back, I've been so busy that I've not visited NHJ due to my new job. Believe me its not a bad offer, as its much better than where I was before. I thank God. Besides I wrote Access Bank test, which I passed and I've been called for the interview. They even rescheduled mine as I couldn't make it on the said-day.
    All I'm saying here is these tests aren't truly a test of your intelligence, but your hard work. ANYBODY can pass the tests but its God's grace that matters. There are still other offers coming up which amaze me. I remember how bad I felt each time I write a test, and I hear I either didn't pass or they can't find my script.....
    I'm grateful to God and I encourage everyone. I just joined this forum in January but I've seen results. On a final note I'd like to say this: If u fail an aptitude test, it doesn't mean you're dull. It just means you didn't work hard enough, so WORK HARDER. Also if you went for any interview and failed, it just means you need to be more confident and composed. Never look down on yourself and don't give up.

Thank you people, God bless you.

@AmaBella Congrats on your new job. Be happy with it while you look for better offers!

@ amabella, well said

@hbee12, pls how reliable is ur source

I dont think anybody knows the cut-off mark for now. Just my opinion.

+ Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718