+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Topic: Dragnet Union Bank Result

Re: Dragnet Union Bank Result

Na wa oo dafizee, what's ur own sef. Abeg cool down jor. Y will u tell d dude he failed and also ask him to SHUT UP. Dats kinda rude... Haba

Quote Originally Posted by lordbeans View Post
    U all are talking Baloney!!!!!!!!! 20% is the cut off im a dragnet official ok!!!!!!!!!!!!. those that scored below 20% would be placed on hold and would be prevented from writing further dragnet tests. ok cos ur score of < 20% is a quality issue
    i cant laugh o

please, you guys should not crucify dragnet, they are real, at least igot a job in a very good company through them without knowing anybody, i have writing their test about 4 times now and passed all with them sending my results, dont think i work for them because i currently work with honda nigeria which igot through them. if you dont get your results, maybe you didnt pass
    opeloyeru

Re: Dragnet sends score for union bank test

sorry for the earlier wrong post, it was meant for another post. back to the discussion, i scored 64 again.
    opeloyeru

Quote Originally Posted by lordbeans View Post
    U all are talking Baloney!!!!!!!!! 20% is the cut off im a dragnet official ok!!!!!!!!!!!!. those that scored below 20% would be placed on hold and would be prevented from writing further dragnet tests. ok cos ur score of < 20% is a quality issue
    , i'm d founding father of dragnet...who in der ryte frame of mind wld make the cutoff 20/100...stop spreadng false hope...!!!!scoring less than a 30 is failure wit extremely large margin..........

Quote Originally Posted by bibie View Post
    Na wa oo dafizee, what's ur own sef. Abeg cool down jor. Y will u tell d dude he failed and also ask him to SHUT UP. Dats kinda rude... Haba
    d guy bn dey lie ontop dragnet head...what makes a man is accepting d fact that you failed and bouncing back to excel...if smeone who wld ignorantly write rubbish in a test and then go on to blame the teacher,,,,haba!!!! u think am na......... no b primary sch we dey na!

See people flaunting huge scores, I hope your intention is to intimidate others

@dafizee, even if u feel d guy is liein, d best way 2 correct him is nt by telin him 2 SHUT UP. U said we'r nt in pri schl, dats d more reason y we shld learn 2 respect odas. Also, u'r nt in d rit position 2 determine whether he'll b cald 4 interview or nt. Som persons dt neva took part in d test might even b cald 4 interview cos everytin is possible in naija. Ur comments here ar very harsh & dats reli bad

Are u sayin d cut off is 30?
    Quote Originally Posted by dafizee View Post
    , i'm d founding father of dragnet...who in der ryte frame of mind wld make the cutoff 20/100...stop spreadng false hope...!!!!scoring less than a 30 is failure wit extremely large margin..........

I think dafizee is on point here,he just gave us a generous dose of tough love.People have got to learn to accept responsibility.Submitting yourself to any exam means you trust that the examiner would be fair in their assessment of your performance.If the issue had been the menacing timer, that might have drawn some objective sympathies. Thanks dafizee for being so clinically objective.

As an aside,job hunt has never had fairness as it's overriding principle.The best jobs don't go to the smartest people.We all have horror stories that we have come to know on this bumpy stretch.They threaten to crush us.We wonder if it would be somewhat different or better if we had done a few things differently.We may never have answers to such 'what ifs'.I know it is liberating and helpful to stay strong and focused despite the setbacks we may come across.I also find that laughing at my mistakes is soothing,hey i should know! Am dealing with a regret mail at this time.

@ dafize...i think u r rude....if u r as intelligent or greater or better as u claim... Y r u looking for a job?...y did u choose union? Or what happened to 90 or 100 percent dt u had 64....pls u owe dat dude an apology cos its a small world

Quote Originally Posted by dafizee View Post
    pls shut up...what is, " dey gave me 25"? YOU EARNED IT...YOU FAILED,,,PERIOD!!! no b your mate score 64
    kai! na wa o!!! imagine de way some pple talk.
    i dnnt fnk uer beta dan him.
    if ure sensible enof, u"l tender apologz 2 hm/ha.
    one luv guys.

did i hear som1 saying he had 100%?OMG....u must be lucky nd doesn't make u d most intelligent of us here......wel sha...any how they want to set their cutoff, i think it must be lower than 70...had 71%...oshe

+ Reply
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast