+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

Re: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

I really appreciate al ur comment, it seems some people want 2 turn naijahotjob to political house of i concur. @ehis, chidi is paying ur salary thats y u can always concur to wateva he say, just to let u knw chidi is an agent for driver license issuance in port for 4k and he wil pay 1k out of it thats y u can insult anybody that oppose ur ceo. U r rily an idiot.

@bunmi. Y na. U av been writing intelligent and creative posts eversince. I really want us to b mor dan a freind. However, dont lose ur anger again. May God give us good jobs. HND, B.SC and NCE are all qualified for d job. It is just to gain more xperience and increase ones knowledge while looking for oda jobs. We ar all mature. I implore u and chidi to apologise to one anoda. It is well. We wil all get to d top

@chidiakwari...na u apply 4 d job, now dem invite u, u say u no wan drive trailer. U even said Graduates shld shld shine thr eyes. Pls jst go tru ur comments and see aw u dey contradict ursef.
    Secondly, u think every oda person visit cafe as u do b4 dey can view NHJ ?? U r a complete idiot

@success, thanks for ur comment, i did nt mean to insult anybody, am here to encourage al hotjober to get their hands on something before beta offer comes. I rily apologise to al forum members. I wish al of us success in our career.

@ Bunmi i bet you watch ur mouth before i spit venom inside, ur insulting my able ehis, you beter close ur toothless mouth, before i unleash the dragon..i'm done wit u.. NHJ sorry for the vulgar or immoral words i might ave used due to some unscrupulous element trying to downcast my highly elated personality, i thereby throw at random, apologies, to whosoever that might have been hurt or anoyed by my words. God bless you all ȋ̝̊

@Bunmi i bet you watch ur mouth before i spit venom inside, ur insulting my able ehis, you beter close ur toothless mouth, before i unleash the dragon..i'm done wit u.. NHJ sorry for the vulgar or immoral words i might ave used due to some unscrupulous element trying to downcast my highly elated personality, i thereby throw at random, apologies, to whosoever that might have been hurt or anoyed by my words. God bless you all ȋ̝̊

Quote Originally Posted by chux4liv View Post
    Lol... I cant help laughing... Discrimination everywhere.. Someone who pass out from high sch is called High sch graduate, someone who finished from college is a college graduate. A university graduate is also a graduate. Dangote generalize the world then specified the type of graduate they want... So lets learn here ... I"m not here to fight or insult.. But we can learn from each other.
    Go and check your "Oxford Dictionary of Current English"...and it will tell you that "a graduate I a holder of a university degree and nothing more"....s

@ hayjay... Complete reading the same oxford english and it says someone who finished from high school is a graduate...

@ hayjay... Complete reading the same oxford english and it says someone who finished from high school is a graduate... So graduate is a generalized word not only for degree holders alone

@george, so calling a man a fool on public forum is right? Guy talktothehands. Address issues fully. If the bitch irritates you more than the fool.. I guess the fool irritates me more, that's why i used that as well on her.. So george, i ave already apologied.. And am done with this thread.. Byeee..

@chidi and bummy. Its ok Pls. Bummy pls accept my sincere apology for the wrong use of words by my good friend chidi, its just a mis understanding and conflict of ideas, pls don't get hurt. Chidi, u be great guy, as u cherish and honor ur babe, see bummy as one of ur own because u ppl have something in common, 'Job'. Forget whatever she might called u, and take her as ur sis, its well wit two of u, and to us all. One love housemate. May God see us all through. Amen.

@chidi and bummy. Its ok Pls. Bummy pls accept my sincere apology for the wrong use of words by my good friend chidi, its just a mis understanding and conflict of ideas, pls don't get hurt. Chidi, u be great guy, as u cherish and honor ur babe, see bummy as one of ur own because u ppl have something in common, 'Job'. Forget whatever she might called u, and take her as ur sis, its well wit two of u, and to us all. One love housemate. May God see us all through. Amen.

jst SMH. anyway as an advice, let d wise see opportunities in every situation nd b able 2 maximise dem.

+ Reply
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast