+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

Re: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

@Bunmmy1984, nobody dey drag trailer driving wit you, everyone is free to state their opinion.. We can't be all serious, there is no joy in the building to start with. So i gues you watch the way you address people.NHJ is filled with highly intellectual pple, forget say we dey job hunt no mean say you fit come here come talk trash like you just did. Don't come here and expose your insultive character. Its called Graduate Trainee programme and who tell you say NCE na graduate??.. LMAO

Hmm,very soon we shall have dangote tractor drivers trainee,na wao,so after 4yrs in the university na b.sc i wan take get driver work? Tufiakwa i think dangote needs flogging from all universities graduates .On the day of the interview let everyone carry stick to beat hell out of em..them they craze.

@chiadiakwari..NCE no be graduate...lol.. What are they jambite or kindergaten... I beg go check your oxford dico for the meaning of GRADUATE
    @Ehis... I dont support graduate being a driver but let be realistic here... Graduate do security job here in naija, I know graduates who are dispatch riders in courier companies, I know of graduates who are working as LASTMA official chasing danfo under the hot suns.. I know graduates who are factory workers earning peanut. So if dangote now feels he can make the best from graduate by driving trucks.... Then lets see the outcome of his plan.

nice1 chux4liv

True talk,

Wats the fuss and flurry abt dis dangote graduate thing?we know it sounds demeaning,but no be by force to attend na.but i bet all opponents of this dangote's recruitment in the house that people will even gatecrash dis interview thing.lets watch and see how it unfolds.

@chiadiakwari, u r a fool for ur comment and u just open ur mouth and say anything that comes out of it. Y did u apply if u don't want 2 be a driver. Stop saying nonsense. Ur opinion is way out of line, since u cannot create thenjob appreciate those that do.The trainne/academy is open to all qualification except for s.s.c.e. Pls kip ur mouth shut and let people wit better ideas and opinion talk. Shikena

@chiadiakwari, u r a fool for ur comment and u just open ur mouth and say anything that comes out of it. Y did u apply if u don't want 2 be a driver. Stop saying nonsense. Ur opinion is way out of line, since u cannot create jobs for teeming unemployed graduates, it wil be wise of u to appreciate those that do.The trainne/academy is open to all qualification except for s.s.c.e. Pls kip ur mouth shut and let people wit better ideas and opinion talk. Shikena

@bunmmy i can see you're just a rude bitch.. And can see how you are crowded at home with fools.. Most times you guys just come here and say trash out of your mouth...nobody is here is discouraging anyone, we all ave our own cross to bear, and NHJ is a place you state what you feel, if you feel its right accept, if you feel you don't then ƍø with your mind, so don't come here and start giving rude coments.. Watch your mouth bunmi.. If Joblesnes is getin to your head, then go and get settled or try frying akara, busines na business, na packaging maters..LOL

@chuks4liv, you don't tell me to check my dic for the meaning of grad. In the context or atmosphere that the phrase Graduate Trainee exist here, i don't think it will be downgraded to NCE or ND holder guy. I know wat i mean.so its beter you stay off my coments

Now i can see clearly what u r. U this animal in human. I have a job therefore am nt a jobless lunatic like u. NHJ if u feel the job worth it pls try ur best to get it because it may be ur chance of getting connected and get a better offer, remember an idle hand is the devil workshop like chiadiakwari. Sincerely its far beta dan gnld job and co. Ful stop

@chidiakwari, if na true say u apply 4 dis job, pls shut ur gutter abeg.

@all..a graduate is someone that finished from a University, or a degree holder, not even an HND holder, its nigeria here that we regard all as graduates...so I won't be surprised if I see only HND and degree holders ther at the interview....even the company I work doesn't knw the difference between a graduate and an HND holder..@chidiakwari, you are right, but this is Naija nah...jst passing though.

+ Reply
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast