+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: CNSSL confusion!!!!!!

Re: CNSSL confusion!!!!!!

Hey pls I am reali tinking of goin regardless of the fact dats its not worth it jus dat I nid something on my cv and am positive I wud get d job, my prob is hw 2 get a place 2 stay wen d job comes, I am in calabar now wat do u all tink?

I'm at Calabar too. I cn't risk going by road and the pay doesn't worth flying down either. So I think you should give it a trial, I mean the Calabar guy. I aian't going.

jst spoke wit a friend that wrks der,she said the pay is 35k for 6 mnths,den afta d 6mnths she dsnt reali kno how much dey'l pay coz she's in her 6th month,she said if mtn wishes to continue wit d contract,den d job will continue and if dey dnt den......meanin ders no job security.

for the guy in Abuja,i wud advice dt if ure staying in a place dt dsnt require u paying house rent in abuja den i advice u remain der,coz d house rent is d most expensive thing der,+ ders peace der for nw.

for odas weigh it if u think its worth goin den go and if u think its nt worth it den stay,coz ders no point goin to write a test dt wen u pass u will nt go eventually.wish u guys d very best.

The job actually is for jos residents,dts y cnssl is nt respondsible for wer ul stay,i was invited for the test, m in kano n i dnt think i wud go,but if i had a job dt amount in kano i wud gladly do it coz i have a roof ova my head and oda stufs.

At florence pls call me or send an sms, we cud fly 2 abj den go by road 2 jus den back 2 abuja den lag, tjo its mite not be worth it but u neva know, call me tho on 08138809231

Darlene, on whose expense? I did my youth service at Jos, I know how to go but my concern is spending like 50k for a job of 39k, doesn't make sense at all. U know Aero doesn't go to Abj from Calabar, it's Arik and the fare as at day b4 yesterday is 19,500. 1,500 to Jos. Calculate your to and fro with some other expenses. Guy I don't waste money like that. I'm sorry I ain't going.

@bbluehariet pls find out the nature of the test from ur friend..

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12