+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: CNSSL confusion!!!!!!

CNSSL confusion!!!!!!

Hello house,i just read all the various posts concerning the CNSSL invitation.I live in Lagos and recall that the application had something to do with Zain or MTN but like many others,i am confused too.The centre for the so called "test interview" is Nig Inst. of Mining&Geo-sci.....and i have seen a few peeps whose degrees are in that field.I am a graduate of geology.I hope there is only one agency that goes by that acronym!

If it isn't geoscience related and they want us to travel to Jos from different parts of the country,just for the various speculated salaries that we see on here,i consider that one ridiculous.the text contained a number,i will suggest calling that number to get more details and implore anyone with concrete details concerning this invitation to please....tell us oooooo.Lastly,for all of us with the invitation,please let us know what our various disciplines are,maybe then,we could draw out a few conclusions.thank you house.All the best.

Re: CNSSL confusion!!!!!!

I studied computer science with 2.1 so it has nothing to do with discipline

Personally i feel d pay cant b d speculated amount i.e 35-40k but if dats d case then i think its not worth it. Am in kano so i'll giv it a try since its not too far.

Wish everyone success
    A

i studied socioligy with a 2.2 so i dont think it has to do with the discipline. we can confirm frm jos residents may be the place is spacious and has all the facilities that they need.
    i live in abj so ll give it a try but for a job i just got and resumed on monday as sec. i don t know what to tell my boss-whether lie or say the truth. .pls advice- don t u thinkl he might want to substitute me esp as is a one man bus pay-30k

@tosinx ; if d 30k u wrote at d end of ur comment is what ure being paid in abj, then 35k in jos is alot better than 30 or even 40k in abj (ie assuming the joz thingy is 30k) so i'l advise u to give it a try n if i were u, i'ld come up with some excuse to b absent frm work for 2-3 days coz he(ur boss) might not like it if u tell him the truth
    A

@Steel, 35k in Jos can only be better than 40k in Abj if he is sure he'l get a slot.
    Inasmuch as I would advice him to take a trip to Jos,i'l also advice him to get a fullproof theory that'l go down with your boss.
    I read Accountancy,i'm in Enugu and was invited.Its nt abt what you read.
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

@TOSINX, I advise u to off your phone and travel when u come back u can explain. No man holds your future except God. Its only u that know what u want. cheers.

guys, i'm a bit skeptical. I am a computer science graduate and had 2:2. I reside in lagos and has a contract job that pays 40k. Am being threatened on daily basis that i will be thrown out any moment cos its a marketing job and am not meeting my target.
    what do i do. was told lag to Abuja takes almost a whole day and also heard that from abuja to jos takes 3hrs.
    cant afford to go by air and do not even know what to tell my boss to absent myself form work for two whole days.
    Somebody pls advise me
    He may not be be there when you need him, But He is always on time.

Road safty exam

@boa. U can get a nite bus 2 jos at jibowu nd get 2 jos in d mornin nd also get a nite bus 4rm jos 2 lagos.
    :

soapydarren the center was chosen because it was the best choice logistics wise. job is for MTN customer care. if u feel the pay is beneath u, no qualms hold ur peace, but allow others to try their luck.

remember the Job is intended for Jos residents, cnssl takes no liability if u're not jos based.

once again: D pay is 35k for first 6 months and should double after that.d pros are job security,prompt payment of salary and very flexible work schedule.test and interview should be concluded within 2 weeks and training early next year.so u might want to plan traveling with the idea of sticking around if u're coming from lagos etc

@pewacak:there's absolutely nothing in my post that discourages anyone.don't see any reason for ur attack on me oo.I clearly asked for clarity so we know what the real thing is and made comments concerning speculated salaries.whether the pay is ok for me or not doesn't concern anyone and I haven't told anyone not to take it.

@tosinX:don't put ur phone off if you didn't tell ur boss oo.don't think its good to tell him what you're going for either except he's the type that has been encouraging you over new opportunities.find a good story for him.if the pay is better,think of other stuff too,accomodayion and all....if its 45 n you're going to arrange for that,check it against what you do in abuja...in the end,it may or may not be better.all the best.

Enough of all these confusions. The Job is Cnssl customer service, contract, the pay is 39k, after confirmation 70k. You can come if it's convinient for you if not forget about it.

the job location is Jos. re u willing 2 stay in Jos if u get the job?
    i was invited too but am scared of the location bcos of the Jos crisis
    D

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast