+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: inec confusion

inec confusion

pls i need someone to advise me. hd there been someone who chose a particular state on line and submit at nearest inec office as inec ordered, and has written the exam. pls tell me where was your name pasted? was it the state you chose or the one at which u submiteed. pls i need advice urgently.

Re: inec confusion

@ajoratiyani,

Your name for interview will be posted in the state office where you submitted your application, but you will work in the INEC office where you chose online. The venue of your interview doesn't affect your online state choice. I chose Lagos, but submitted my form in abuja and so I am yet to attend my interview as the abuja list is yet to be posted, but Lagos has held its test, however this doesnt mean i wont work in the Lagos office. If I am successful in the interview, I will resume my position in the Lagos Office as this was my online choice.

I hope you have gotten clarification.

smartd1st, may the almigthy god answer your prayer. u really make my day. may our names be shprtlisted and will shall eventually excel. be informed that abuja interview was slated for 26th -27th.thanks bro

I submited my application without online registration, is there any disadvantage for me? Pls help me, am confused.

@Omoladenancy,

It might or might not affect your application but just in order to fulfil all righteousness, why not just apply online. So that there wont be any excuse given at the end of the day. At least the online application is still open, do it so that your name will be lodged in their database.... My sincere and candid advice!

All the very best to all of us. Thanks @ajoratiyani for the info on abuja test date.

Cheers

+ Reply