+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: Cnssl

Re: Cnssl

Sorry for this question and just need to be clarify. what is the diff. between this 'invitation for test interview' ,' invitation for test' and invitation for interview. cos some employers will invite u for test b4 interview or they will invite for interview without test. but for Cnssl invitation for test interview. pls house clarify me and dont crucify me. thanks

Goodday house, i got a msg 4rm cnssl inviting me 4a test in Jos at Nigeria Institute Of Mining And Geoscience, Tudun-wada on d 1st of Dec. D truth is dat i cant rememba applying and even if i did, i cant rememba d position. Pls house, is CNSSL a recruiting firm? My discipline is Geography, pls is there any1 in d house dat got d same msg? Pls house members i need ur help, thanks

I av d test interview 1st dec at 8am. I am in Lagos, d pay determines if i will go that far since i m doing something temporarily. Pls anyone with d pay structure 4 real pls drop it. I av seen d pays postf bt i need confirmation. Thank u

Hi,
    They are calling for North-central region.
    I also am called for the test..........let's prayerfully meet there on Monday.
    Signed.

Oluwande
    I know that I shall eat of the good of the Land. Nigeria's the country where i'll make it!

u guys shud learn 2 google dis site instead of repeating questions all over again like retards. D pay is 35 for first 6 months and should double after that.d pros are job security,prompt payment of salary and very flexible work schedule.test and interview should be concluded within 2 weeks and training early next year.so u might want to plan traveling with the idea of sticking around if u're coming from lagos etc

I was thinking of going to buy my msc form b4 dis test came up. Considering the fact that am doing nothing for now, i think its worth the try. Pls all of us that reside in lagos,calabar and beyond; let give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by pewekac
    u guys shud learn 2 google dis site instead of repeating questions all over again like retards. D pay is 35 for first 6 months and should double after that.d pros are job security,prompt payment of salary and very flexible work schedule.test and interview should be concluded within 2 weeks and training early next year.so u might want to plan traveling with the idea of sticking around if u're coming from lagos etc
    How did you google and come up with these information?please teach me
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

googling would have provided one with a background info of what the company does etc as they have been discussed severally in d past when they first recruited and when this test/interview was advertised.
    p/s: I am affiliated with Cnssl so that also helped.

to search the site type this in the google search bar:

Site:naijahotjobs.com Cnssl jos MTN

read up on this by typing this in the google search bar:

Google search operators
    Or
    Google search syntax

Now you seem to be making sense,but even at that,its a rigorous step you are suggesting.
    You first post suggestd that one can google and get the salary structure,training arrangement and stuff,thats why i asked that you teach me.
    If you want to google to knw abt CNSSL,just key it in when the search engine shows up,and you are gud 2 go.
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

@yuddie true talk..I was suprised when he said he got such info via google..!!

it is MTN and they r recruitn i customer service rep.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast