+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Cnssl

Re: Cnssl

Quote Originally Posted by tosinx
    i got the same text too this evening. hey ppl lets check our location, is anyone outside of nothern region or north central region? maybe they re only calling pple within such regions(just an assunption o, no one told me)
    anyway, what we should be concernened about right now is how we need to study and what we need to study in order to pass the test sinse we seem to be the first batch. if anyone s got info pls forward to my mail box [email protected].
    all the best.
    i am also in a dilema, how do i tell my boss after just one week of starting a job that i am going for an interview , taking two working days off? won t he start looking for an alternative? i just resumed as secretary to a one-man business today for 30k
    what so i do?
    My Dear, Keep your Job please.
    Don't risk what you have now for something you are not sure of. Taking a risk isn't Bad but do it with wisdom.
    After all the tread of this post shows your present Job would pay you better and it is a rung time to show your Boss you do not like the job you accepted. Something better would come and you'll know when you see it.
    Cheers.
    N

@vanessavenus what we are trying to say is that, if it is for call centre then the pay is 35k.
    If itis for Sales and Marketing ..then it i 20k

@all just about marketing, corporate marketing..etc.No gmat, they only need your ability ability to convince them you can do it. I think its better ....that makes the oportunity to get the job lie in your hands.
    Your performance in talking is what matters.
    Goodluck.

Yeah its call centre n its for mtn. In d text there's sumtin lik "adherence to ur slot" so i guess d test has sumtin to do wit computers. I kinda believe d essay stuff else y would they ask us to come with biro. As for d pay, if its call centre, it shouldnt b that low (20k or 35k), mayb 60k or there about. Well am in kano so i'll give it a try n if am successful by God's grace n d pay is too low, i MIGHT back out. Good luck to all invited.
    A

i too got d text dis evng.pls are they real

I also got d same text, bt i dont think i wil go.
    A

@cheryblosom thanks for the info, God bless u pls can u provide some more? what kind of general essay topic? what sort of interview questions? what exactly are they looking out for in us and how much is this low pay? pls feel free to in box me- [email protected]
    @nedu4ocfon thanks for ur advice
    @steel5800 have u attended any of such computer test? what does it look lkke? pls enyone with such test experience should pls share. e.g those who have been invited to chams city to do a test on computers

i think its ridiculing to offer Nigerian graduates 20k or 35k after all we've been through in school. The job is for a call centre agent so we should not be confused.but am yet to confirm the pay.its an mtn job and not zain.i wish all the best.

Hi

I got a message 4rm Cnssl yesterday 4 a test interview on d 29th of Nov
    D

its 35k 4 d first 3 month then increased to 60k,d gud tin abt d job is its convenience,u run shift and have time 4 other tins.its essay writing and a computer based test 2 c how fast u are.
    d

I got the same text. Please do any one knows their test format?

@tosinx; i think mojio just answered ur question about d computer stuff.
    @mojio; Will we be d ones to choose a topic for ourselves or will d topic b given to us?
    60k would b very convenient for those residing in jos as they wont have to pay for accomodation n feeding... think about those coming from as far as lagos, calabar etc... Well lets hope for d best
    A

Pls honourable members I hv problem wt d date, mine is for tue d 30 of nov, bt all am seein frm evrybdy is 29th. Pls anybdy wt 30th?

pls house i have a problem with the time. friend own is 8pm 29/11/2010 and mine 12 noon. that same day.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast