+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Cnssl

Re: Cnssl

i got the same text too this evening. hey ppl lets check our location, is anyone outside of nothern region or north central region? maybe they re only calling pple within such regions(just an assunption o, no one told me)
    anyway, what we should be concernened about right now is how we need to study and what we need to study in order to pass the test sinse we seem to be the first batch. if anyone s got info pls forward to my mail box [email protected].
    all the best.
    i am also in a dilema, how do i tell my boss after just one week of starting a job that i am going for an interview , taking two working days off? won t he start looking for an alternative? i just resumed as secretary to a one-man business today for 30k
    what so i do?

it az smtin 2 do wit Zain Iguez

I live at Calabar though I did my Youth service at Jos. My concern is, I want someone to remind me of the positions that were advertised. I can't remember at all and I wouldn't want to go and waste my transport all d way from Calabar to Jos for something that doesn't worth it.

Cnssl

i got the same text message about an hour ago but mi is on 3oth Test and interview and was told to come along wit pencil and Biro...and photocopies of my credential..guess its the same all? ii tink is an MTN company that deal wit ICT....let read well God will see us through.

Junior Member dexterity@yahoo.com's Avatar

I just got dsame txt but I can remember wen I applied.But wit what i have seen so far, I think dey r recruitin call centre representativs 4 one of d telecom companies in nigeria.pls anybody dat has writen their txt shud pls help wit d txt format.

I got d txt too.its an Mtn contract staff job in jos,my freind works there,she was d one that told me !out it and sent me the link.I just called her now,and she confirmed it.but don't think I'll be going.u'll be asked to write an essay on a general topic,den typing,after dat follows interview.the job is ok but d pay is too low.very small.

got the message too. Please I reside in Lagos and the test location is jos...complicated! pls is anybody in my shoes?....the position is for customer service. CNSSL is into installation of fibre optic cables for telecom companies. MTN is one of their clients. Please someone should please help on this test location issue..

I also got D same text, PLS anybody dat knows deir kind of questions shlod help us wit it?

Let me help out.
    This is a Sales and Marketing job.You market Mtn products, while they [CNSSL] pay you 20k guareented salary.For those expecting a re-imbursement for transportation...sorry it doesn't happen.
    I was opportuned to work for them in october before i left.
    20k is the guaranteed salary..other incentives are based on commission[ number of products you sell].
    I don't plan to kill your spirit but i know it will be good if you can give the interiew a trial.
    One thing is ery clear if all they employed there were or are still with them ...they can't call you guys now.
    That is to show you the kind of company i'm talking about.

@ florence ibe I stay at calabar too and just got d msg which said sme thing about mining and geo sci, dunno if its mtn too just hola so just incase ur goin we cud see

If it is mtn call centa agent d pay is 35k according to a frnd dt is wit them. I got d txt but i wont go cos d pay is too low n u cant transfer to place of ur choice.

Quote Originally Posted by choo
    Let me help out.
    This is a Sales and Marketing job.You market Mtn products, while they [CNSSL] pay you 20k guareented salary.For those expecting a re-imbursement for transportation...sorry it doesn't happen.
    I was opportuned to work for them in october before i left.
    20k is the guaranteed salary..other incentives are based on commission[ number of products you sell].
    I don't plan to kill your spirit but i know it will be good if you can give the interiew a trial.
    One thing is ery clear if all they employed there were or are still with them ...they can't call you guys now.
    That is to show you the kind of company i'm talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm24
    If it is mtn call centa agent d pay is 35k according to a frnd dt is wit them. I got d txt but i wont go cos d pay is too low n u cant transfer to place of ur choice.
    I know you guys are trying to help, but which one do I believe? 20k or 35k? Marketing or call centre? GMAT or Essay? I'm lost... I'm in Jos right now for something else and wondering if I should bother to stay.

I remember that when we applied, it was for call centre... but now, confusion has set in.

HELP!!!
    V

I also got a text fom them things evening. pls anyone with idea about their test format should pls help. all the best to every1

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast