GENIUE ONLINE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA Webnetnaira is a financial empowerment shame program designed to help nigerians, webnetnaira operate through a ref feral system which enables you to earn constant #2,000 for every new member that joined the program through your link or username, (2)you also get an access to download their free marketing resourse e-books which you can edit them and sell them at your own desire amount and keep the sales for yourself, (3) you are also paid extra #2,000 for having up to 5 downliner. To become a member, just go to www.webnetnaira.com, register with my i,d as your refferal then activate your account with 3k by paying into the webnetnaira bank a/c provided on the site then start earning. Try this and give your own testimony in few days, am given any body that registerd with my id 200 naira recharge card, my id is (ogochy), call me for any assistance 08174038488 , my bb pin 279D284C, there is never a loss with webnetnaira. click on the link below,
www.webnetnaira.com/referer.php? id=ogochy. BELOW IS THE DETAILS OF MY ACCOUNT AND WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM MAY 2013 THAT I JOINED WEBNETNAIRA. You too can make more than this.

This page contains your activated members (Powerlines) Set's we have paid you.

Note: Set 1, Set 2, ect.. Reffers to a set's of downline payments made to you.

2013 CALENDER YEAR

MONTHS
POWERLINE(S)
DOWNLINE(S)
Total Powerline & Downline Earning
JANUARY
FEBUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY:Nmanonso,Master,Teejay z,Ikee,... N8000.00
N 8000.00
JUNE:Passion486,Omojs,Chy4real,... Total = N6000
N 6000.00
JULY:Okey11,Babalisa,... Total=N4000 N 4000.00
AUGUSTdan,Kemmy2,Simplyy,... Total=N6000 N6000.00 SEPTEMBER:Follygirll,Dave101,... Total = N4000
N 4000.00
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

Copyright 2013. www.webnetnaira.com. All rights reserved.
Owned by WebNetNaira Enterprise (designed by Webdevelopersng)