+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: BANKGRAD (UNION BANK) INTERVIEW

Re: BANKGRAD (UNION BANK) INTERVIEW

@poju,why ar u dis bittered?,d medicals ar done in batches,just as the test and interviews were done in batches at diff times,how open can a recruitment be?,people who scored less than 30 were invited 4 interview,people who missed the first test were sent remainders and another day was given so they cudnt miss out,am sayin dis not cos I am lucky 2 b caled 4 medicals but cos this is fair enuf,u kno-we cnt hav it all,and not evrybody wud b called,but although we ar not there yet in nigeria,lets not discredit d whole sytem cos we think its a norm

@gydo,bitterness is nt d point bt fairness,justice & equity for all.wat wil u say abt a frend dat his dad has 2 cal union bank HR b4 he got his med test message.u dont ve 2 ommitted b4 u spill out d truth.i ve a job dat by God 's grace is p aying me very very well...i insist dat d process of d selection is nt rite whether i'm cal or nt..it's well people...

@poju,thank God u hav a g8 job,actualy I do myself,but wud u say-ur recent job,probably d process of recruitment wasnt fair?,how do u define fairness by d way?,if 80% ar merited,isnt dat fair?,ur friend -lik u claimed,a case of one out of how many?,need i remind u dis whole process-test and all,is just 2mths old now?,my broda poju,enjoy ur new job,and dnt crucify a system jus cos u aint in d favour,lik i said earlier-we cnt hav it all

@gydo,it's nt all abt u cant ve it all...ve u dont ur analysis & discover dat 80% of dose u refered to as merit neva got up to 40 in d test?...d scores was taken to 30 wen dey did discored dat their own supposed candidates neva made 40...d info is from senior officer inside d bank dude...goodluck to u bt d Nation can neva move 4ward nt until tins r done on fairness,justice & equity for all...no peace until peace is given & share by all...it's well

Hhhuh!,u jus dnt get it..am not sayin things shudnt b done in d fair manner in dis country,yes it shud b,and I belief it was done in UBN..if u base ur argument on d supposed sayin of a snr officer within d coy,then am sure dat wudnt hold water..I didnt know anybody,so also lik 4 others-dat I kno of..weigh dat against d one person u mentioned-dat wud b more than 80%,right?,dis is fair enuf dude,u just getin personal about it

@gydo, i think we ve both shared our feeling 4 others to note...time shal tell & we shall c & knw d truth abt wat happened @ UBN....Finally,it's nt of him dat willeth, nor of him dat runneth bt of whom God shows mercy...i rest my case & i wish all members in d house well in every areas wil found ourselves...it's well people...

It shal surely end well by his grace,U take care then

Guys,

How far now? Am I the only one that checks my box like 1,000,000,000,000 times a day for the mail from Union?

Are we sure this won't be one of those recruitments that will just vanish after medicals?

I know there are some great people here with good information. Please, can someone update us?

E don dey tey oh

Regards to y'all

no need to be this nervous about the job,it will come at its own time meanwhile its okay 2 keep a positive mind about it.flowing 4rm d trend of d recruitment stages right 4rm our test up till now,i think d@ the offer of employment should come sometime this month.this is a mere speculation anyway!
    G

Extract from Mrs Osibodu's Interview (the part in bold concerns us)-How we returned Union Bank to the path of profitability

http://www.proshareng.com/news/11146

"On our own part as a bank, we have recruited about 50 senior people in different places. We have recruited 700 graduates. We are about to finish a process of recruiting 150 accountants and the first batch would probably start their training by end of July. We try to recruit in batches of 150 and it is an ongoing process so that between when we started at end of last year and end of this year, we could say that we have recruited at least 1,000 staff in our whole process"

Hi all, please i want to know what the format of the test was, for those have written and done series of tests can you be kind enough to share your experience with those just expecting their invitation for test.
    It Will be appreciated.

Guys pls check your mails. UBN has sent my offer letter!

WHAT ABOUT GRADUATE TRAINEE OR THEY JUST USED THE POSITION TO DECEIVE US MEN THIS THING IS GETTING ON MY NERVE. @gydo you seem to know much wat of the graduate trainee pls answer my question?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast