+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Any news about last waec interview?

[QUOTE=doctorpee;545748]kaykush. how true is that? does it mean among the september batch online here. no one was called? give more details or is it in batches?
    Im frm sept batch n among d 5 contacts l hav, none of us has bn called 4 any medicals,besides, we hav som insiders too who sa none has bn called. So dont mind al d news u hear here. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akhanemeh View Post
    Those that were called for medicals include, subject officer, accountant and legal officers only and all of us were september batch (that is those interviewed in september)
    dis is a typical lie! Only accountants were intaviewed in sept. Ur information is invalid. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tweetytaye View Post
    @kaykush_pls under which category of vacancies advertised is medicals?i ve gone 2ru d vacancy & cant find any medical vacancy....pls clarity is needed,thanx.
    l mean medical test, simple as dat.

Quote Originally Posted by isagabriel View Post
    we need to pray. God will take control and end our search for job. keep the fingers crossed.Hw is there pay like? Anybody with info?
    100k and above

Re: Any news about last waec interview?

@flourishpine, please can u please explain to us the contect of the letter and where they post you to and post given to u. cox u happen to be the only one they have called so far. expecting yur reply. thanks
    f

Quote Originally Posted by Obex View Post
    Please how much is thier pay?
    100k n above. Insider source

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpee View Post
    That means i was lucky then. They never raised an eye brow as per my certificate because i also went with the WAEC cert too. after the qusetions , they all kept nodding and saying to each other 'he is good, HE KNOWS OUR HISTORY WELL, Bla bla bla' Moreover. it is not unto us that willeth and runneth but unto God who showeth mercy. I am gainfully employed, so whatever the outcome is i would take it. BUT AS A HR CONSULTANT. And bearing my experiences, i am sure i did well. and will get the JOB. But the issue is, can WAEC pay me close to 200,000 Per month I pray so for that may be a determing factor
    u ar a thief! U ar nt prayn 2 b succesful but asking 4 200k p/m. So if de had askd u there, u wudve mention 200k. May God hav mercy on u.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpee View Post
    LEARNT ALSO THAT WAEC DOESNT DISCRIMINATE ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE SCREENED YOU OUT AFTER THE TESTS WHEN U WERE ASKED TO SCAN UR DOCS. Think that through
    u ar rit. Im also using neco. I learnt frm an insider dat waec doesnt tak neco dat we shud 4get about d job. I dn ask y did de cal 4 intavw,afta seeing d scanned doc,neco. E sed also its posibl de hav chng policy dat anywa, we shud pray vry wel. I believ dat there's notin God cant do. E dat led us 2 ds stage wil als make us succesful, amen!

Quote Originally Posted by tweetytaye View Post
    Hi,Pls do u know if waec employs people with Neco cert.?Did anyone use Neco result to apply and were u cal'd 4 d interview?What were u asked during d interview?..really need ur reply,Thanx.
    l use neco n de called me 4 intaview in sept. De didnt also ask question relating to neco cert. Wot l knw is dat insiders sa de dont tak neco cert...but ds is questionable afta scanning it de stil invite 4 intaview. We jst need to pray,dat is al. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gibits View Post
    Is there anyhope 4 sm1 dat is yet to reciv any txt 4 intervw!?to d best of my knowledge i tink am supposed to pass dat test. Is there anybody frm benin zone dat got intervw invitatn?pls keep me informed, one love house
    lm also frm benin zone n l had gone 4 d intaview in sept. U can cal my numb. 08056884224 for mor toks.

D latest new is dat waec is doing masive recruitment. Applicants who ar qualified(pass up to intaview stage frm d 1st n 2nd aptitud tst)ar nt sufficient. And about 30% of waec oficials ar retiring 2012. So we hav hope as fa as u hav gotten 2 d intaview stage. D lord wil c al of tru, amen!

pls guys i just got my offer letter frm waec..pay is nt up to 100k p/m.. wat abt us dat just qualified as chartered accountants will they recognise the qualification later when we resume

@beewaves congrats, the God that did your shall surely do my own. you can still tender yur Ican Cert to them letter.
    f

+ Reply
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast