+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Any news about last waec interview?

Re: Any news about last waec interview?

Thanks for the clarification.i really do not know why people just come in and drop incomplete information.pls house ,we should always try to drop accurate and complete information for the benefit of us all.thanks

The Examination Officer Position includes,Accountant,General Duties and Computer operators.And we Accountants conducted our interview in September.Pls.could u clarify the Accountants that they called for medicals,does it include we the Examination Officer Accountants.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimasium4real View Post
    The Examination Officer Position includes,Accountant,General Duties and Computer operators.And we Accountants conducted our interview in September.Pls.could u clarify the Accountants that they called for medicals,does it include we the Examination Officer Accountants.
    To th best of my knowledge. it is in phases and batches. i havent heard anyone who applied fro examination officer called up. i had my interview in July or so and my wife had hers in sept. all for examination officer general duties. I also have more than 10 contacts that did saem interview. we started right from the exams in agege, none is yet to be called. IF ON THIS PLATFORM NO EO HAS BEEN CALLED FRO MEDICAL. THEN IT IS VALID, COS AT LEAST ONE PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED IF REALLY THEY HAVE STARTED CALLING. Most of us have insider in waec too. dont forget that.
    benjaminalabi likes this.

Thanks 4 the clarification

Hello House, concerning the WAEC recruitment of Examination Officers, i heard from an insider that they are tru with the shortlisting but they are still on posting, am wondering how posting can be an issue. Anyone with any other info? .Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dunlop View Post
    Hello House, concerning the WAEC recruitment of Examination Officers, i heard from an insider that they are tru with the shortlisting but they are still on posting, am wondering how posting can be an issue. Anyone with any other info? .Thanks
    Posting? does it come before the medicals? dont they do medicals abi dem don do the medicals finish too?

I pray that WAEC should not lets you guyz develope High Blood Pressure. lets all wait for them. it is well wit us IJN.
    f

I think obex need to know that the Nigerian situation itself could make one develop high blood pressure.The situation of this country calls for a more desperate and cogent vigilance,if not you will just be surprised of the new you hear soon.All the same,God will fight for those that wait upon him.

Na wah o,yesterday marked exactly one year that we wrote the waec aptitude test...............even those that wrote after us have been called.I guess they will say smth sha before the next waec exams,abi they want us to resume with the new registrar in october?Wondering wat is really the reason for the delay?i just hope they take everyone o,cos after waiting this long it wldnt be fair if everyone is not employed.
    bablo1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tweetytaye View Post
    na wah o,yesterday marked exactly one year that we wrote the waec aptitude test...............even those that wrote after us have been called.i guess they will say smth sha before the next waec exams,abi they want us to resume with the new registrar in october?wondering wat is really the reason for the delay?i just hope they take everyone o,cos after waiting this long it wldnt be fair if everyone is not employed.
    ogechi kanma. Gods time is the best

@all, lets continue to pray, cox i believe they will soon start calling for medicals, and if you all develop High Blood Pressure cox of wrong info, i believe it will affect yur medicals and you will have yurself to blame.
    f

i jst recieved d msg 4 d Medical Test...and to pay 1500 4 d test!

Pls try to tell us wat post u applied for,when u wrote the test and when u went for the interview to avoid confusion and unnecessary agitation,thanx.And 1,500 to be paid?lol........

+ Reply
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast