+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Any news about last waec interview?

Re: Any news about last waec interview?

Glory be to God in the highest I have received my appointment letter through courier. I will travel to Lagos tomorrow to submit my acceptance letter. I am from Bauchi.

I hav done my medicals and yet I have not recieve any appointment letter, yesterday I called four of my guys dat we did d medicals together and non have recieve thier appointment letter. Pls i would like to know wat d content of the appointment letter is like, and wat thier pay structure is like. my number is 08069110709 thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akhanemeh View Post
    I hav done my medicals and yet I have not recieve any appointment letter, yesterday I called four of my guys dat we did d medicals together and non have recieve thier appointment letter. Pls i would like to know wat d content of the appointment letter is like, and wat thier pay structure is like. my number is 08069110709 thanks
    @akhanem...confusing! Pls hw were u contactd 4 ur medicals. Som sed d ofer letter contains d pay. Pls which cert. ar u usin, neco or waec? Pls explain. Thanks

@Okoso, i was called on my phone to come for d medical then, i applied with my waec result, although one of d ladies dat was also called 4 d medicals applied wit both her waec and neco result.

Tnks akhenem. Whch post did u aply 4 n wn did u do ur intaviw,wot grade did u mak, wot state ar u frm,hw com ofer letas 2 some n medicals 2 odas?...pls prmpt reply wil b apreciatd. Tnks

I dont understand again oooo, non of us that went for july interview has been called for medical. Ohh Lord !!!! pls interverne for me ooo.
    bablo1 likes this.
    f

obex i went for interview in july.. My interview was for 12th of july bt they told me to back on 13th bt i eventually had it on 15th. And i got the appointment letter.. urs will in Jesus name.

Hello fellow house, Please, anyone that is posting any comments about WAEC offer letter or anything should please be specific, let us know the position you were interviewed on and some other things for clarification. Sincerely speaking, am personally confused about this whole scenario about WAEC. No Medicals, people have been talking about offer letter. Na wa oooooooooooooo

Info gadad 2da reveals wot waec needs may nt b mor dn 65 n ds is tak on quota(states) bases. Wahala de o...may God hep us o, amen o!

Abeg to clarify issues, for those that where called for medicals (subj officers, sys/network admins,legal officers,etc), has anyone received offer letter? And for the exam officers who have received theirs, are u ARs or above?

i applied for exam officer general duties and did my interview around july or so but not sept. i applied with NECO CERT and i have received my offer letter vis courier last thursday . i will be there moro to drop the acceptance. we are to resume by feb but not more than feb 18th. its a 2 years probation. the salary is ok like i see. but i guess other benefits are more. moreover all i need is REST OF MIND AWAY FROM THE BANK. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I WOULD LEAVE THE BIG PAY OF THE BANK IN SEARCH OF FUFILMENT AND REST OF MIND COS I INTEND ENDING UP AS A LECTURER. My wife did hers in the sept interview. she haSNT RECEIVED HER LETTERS TOO. we are still praying oh. is there any one who did the interview in sept that has been called up

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpee View Post
    i applied for exam officer general duties and did my interview around july or so but not sept. i applied with NECO CERT and i have received my offer letter vis courier last thursday . i will be there moro to drop the acceptance. we are to resume by feb but not more than feb 18th. its a 2 years probation. the salary is ok like i see. but i guess other benefits are more. moreover all i need is REST OF MIND AWAY FROM THE BANK. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I WOULD LEAVE THE BIG PAY OF THE BANK IN SEARCH OF FUFILMENT AND REST OF MIND COS I INTEND ENDING UP AS A LECTURER. My wife did hers in the sept interview. she haSNT RECEIVED HER LETTERS TOO. we are still praying oh. is there any one who did the interview in sept that has been called up
    Congrast @doctorpee; pls confirm this for us. Were u ever called for medicals? Did ur wife laso apply for exam officer? and on a lighter note, how do u mean by "the salary is ok like i see"? Ours too are on the way by His grace.

@Doctorpee 7 flurishpine pls do u attend any medical b4 you receicev your letter of appointment. pls kindly reply.
    f

+ Reply
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast