+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Ínvitation from Chevron

Re: Ínvitation from Chevron

".com" in my reply imply .com.It was an error i am using phone to type.Any info on the test is highly welcome

since its dragnet,am thinking verbal and numerical reasoning,abstract reasoning.
    abstract reasoning:crazy diagram stuff!
    GOD help us!

nmk

guy, lets 4get all this doubts and worries. what i think we all need now is the format of the text. you all should check ur box. you will get some details there. again, visit :www.faceoftesting.com/sample/ ; you will see few sample there, but they are not enough in my own oppinion. so if anybody in the house has more sample and format of the test, the person should pls let us have it.

Thanks and God bless.
    best of luck

@all, I think the position was that of Drilling, Geology and Petroleum Engineering we applied for, around August or september last year. And the test format may not be like the usual Dragnet Format. I think the best question should be "who knows the Chevron Test Format? cos dat NBC test i wrote in Chams city has taught a new lesson. Thanx

DIP

WAT WAS THE FORMAT OF NBC TEST.SOMEONE I KNOW DID CHEVRON TEST RECENTLY AND THE FORMAT WAS LIKE THAT OF THE USUAL DRAGNET

@DIP. U didn't get me, if the last Chevron test as usual, good 4 us all. What i meant was dat NBC caught me unexpectedly by bringing out Sales Question bt no Numerical and Verbal reasoning as of usual which was what i am xpecting. C us all @ d top. Thanks @DIp 4 d info

Good luck to all those that will be going for the Chevron aptitude test at various test centres in Nigeria..I hope they eventually employ more than 1% of you!

Oil company job is the most desirable in Niaja.. Prestige, respect, fame, honour, rep and every every go with working for an oil company..Just imagine how you currently treat your guys who work for some of these oil companies...That is the same way a modicum of you will be treated very soon.. One guy I know, who was the best graduating at my undergrad school in Niaja, once said that he would never work for any company..Na enu...He went ahead and started a small company with some of his fellow near 5.00 GPA guys.. To cut the long story short, after Shell called the guy, he just ate his initial word and ran there to work for them..Dis na efiko wey first said he would not work for anybody O..He now works for Shell..See wetin owo epo fit do!

Men and women, boys and girls, please go for it with all your strength and with all your power; it is more than worth it! I will not be competing against you guys as I am in the West. I just hope that I get a great opportunity like this one or something better when I finish my programme. Any job where you get more than 200K per month after tax is great.

Good luck...

MeTANKANNNNNNN

this shd help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Pls did anyone who applied for financial Analyst get an invite. Cos i applied for that and i have not received an invite.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12