+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Shell Shorlisted candidates witout Invitation (Feedbacks)

Thumbs up Re: Shell Shorlisted candidates witout Invitation (Feedbacks)

Quote Originally Posted by vanessavenus View Post
    Na your papa get Shell? Mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........
    ...Vanessavenus... didn't expect such from you ooh!!! U didn't have to refer to his papa or something.... "waleadeniy"i was just 'exercising' his faith;

waleadeniyi, keep the "faith"....

Re: Shell Shorlisted candidates witout Invitation (Feedbacks)

Quote Originally Posted by ife oil View Post
    ...Vanessavenus... didn't expect such from you ooh!!! U didn't have to refer to his papa or something.... "waleadeniy"i was just 'exercising' his faith;

waleadeniyi, keep the "faith"....
    Lets all understand that a lot of steam is being let out at this point in time. We should try not to read deeper meanings into peoples comments........just take it at face value....to be honest SHELL did not conduct this recruitment process professionally at all. Why shortlist people only to de-shortlist them, why keep people waiting endlessly, why raising hopes unnecessarily.....why, why......(mourinho et al)- just kidding on a lighter mode...anyway ................SHELL's HR should have been aware of their budget constraints and the number of candidates they were planning to invite. I mean, it is not funny at all- going through the anxiety of the "wait process", twist and turns, theory's and counter-theory's, hopes and beliefs only to be treated as is the situation now. It would have be better if people were told on time, at least to prevent the anxious moments. But in any case, we can only talk, bear our minds on perceived ill-treatment and more importantly, hope for the the best as this definitely does not mean the end- by the grace of God, it is a necessary disappointment that would lead to greater things to come.................Take it easy guys......it is well

dont take any

it is batch by batch, do not hurry

don't be in hurry, it is batch by batch

Please guyz that have received the regret update letter, please would you be kind enof to tell us ur qualifications so that those with similar ones will start preparing their minds.
    thanks

''The lord is my shepherd i shall not want......even though i walketh through the valley of the shadows of death no evil shall i fear cos thou art with me.... Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me ALL THE DAYZ OF MY LIFE''. Did i hear a loud Amen to that frm anybody who believe?

Miracle can still happen...... It willl happen.

Quote Originally Posted by latika View Post
    power44, u cant say goodbye to shell, i bet u will be amongst the first to apply next yr but if u dont then u are a confirmed looser. abt buying shell, my dear even billgate cant dream to that extent. if i were u and wish to teach shell a lesson, i will enrol myself in a pro course and upgrade my self well in prep 4 shell next yr. when i get the job i'll do every thing to be relevant in the organization such dt they cant do without me. then i would leave them hanging when they need me the most for a rival company with a mail carry the rejection mail they sent u. cheers.

revenge is best served cold or stale
    @latika,
    One can actually say goodbye to Shell (and mean it) without reapplying in future...it all depends on various factors. I said goodbye to shell since last year (I was shortlisted in 2008 and 2010) but was unsuccessful in both tests. I never even bothered reapplying to shell this year even though I knew when people were applying! (I'm still within the age limits). My reasons are personal and I don't regret my actions at all! At the same time, I'm happy and I'm not bitter in any way.

There is more to life than just working with Shell.

I wish all applicants good luck in their Shell recruitment process.
    To God be the glory!

vanessavenus...dont worry..i understand say yu dey vex for shell....but yu simply asked a question..and a fool confirmed that he likes it....Na my papa get shell..how abt that?.....mtsheeeeeeeeeeew

I've no apologies. I don't even care.
    V

It is well in the name of Jesus!!

The kind of ultra-serious affirmations I have been seeing on this forum is getting worrying. Yes you shld have confidence in yourself but when your confidence reaches a certain level. It becomes self delusion. Like bendtner calling himself the best striker in d world when he hardly gets into Arsenal's first eleven.
    @waleadeniyi.....all u can really do is submit your application and hope. I have applied to shel 3 times and dis is d only time I have been called. And my credentials aint no gutter paper. So when they ask if na ur fada get shell its because you are been overconfident. When we all know we have no idea how they have been shortlisting. Just look for a prayer mat or go to church and pray hard.
    "That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish"

gzl

Guys good news...New batch of invites were sent out last night (18th May) around 11pm for test on Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th May in PH.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

+ Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast