+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 107 of 401 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,379 to 1,391 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

On monday I will march on to dig what is happening, anyway I pray b4 Tuesday letters will roll out....

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    On monday I will march on to dig what is happening, anyway I pray b4 Tuesday letters will roll out....
    Pls do so, i realy want to have my letter before chrismas so that i should know how to plan for the task ahead. I don't want to resume at my present place of work next year.

Thank you General Sakabu, you have been greatly helpful.
    and to all those who have been contributing positively e.g dabrown, jj God is good,pinkb etc you guys hv giving hope to so many. God bless u.
    i decided to stay awy from online activities for a while and during the period God open my eyes to understand the difference between Anxiety and expectation.
    the bible says we should be anxious for nothing but by prayers and supplications, we should make our request known. which we have all done( rembr the last fasting we did together her on this forum)
    the bible also says the expections of the righteous shall not be cut short( ) aslo th bible says the earnest expectations of creature waited for the manifestation of the sons of God!
    wow! that is, creature has expectation and it waits for the manifestation of the sons of God! which means('us' the dpr hopefuls)
    God can not lie, his word will sill remain even if all things look gloomy at times.
    why then will we be anxious, how can we ever imagine that God will fail to bring his promises to pass in our lives!
    wow! in as much as we are expectant, let us learn not to let anxiety consume us! we are sons of the most high. he says I know the thoughts i think towards you, thoughts of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
    congrats guys Jehovah lives! Our redeemer liveth.
    Pls let us rephrain from making wild guesses at the expected time of the letters if you dont have any concrete info, just keep silent, be praying and thanking God, for he has done it.
    To All DPR 2012 staff (plus including me!) CONGRATULATIONS.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    JESUS CHRIST is the reason for the season, his birth gave us life!
    Cheers!
    dalogate likes this.

It is well! Its our time, 16 days too much for God †̥ turn our ashes †̥ beauty!

FCC smells foul and urging MDA's heads (Including DPR Director) to release our 250 list as soon as possible or the DPR director risk prosecution, my suite is ready as this week marks the begining...Cant stop dancing, I praise the FCC Head......May God see us through...Ameen.

Read the link below...

Character commission threatens to prosecute heads of FG agencies
    babade2002 and dalogate like this.

FCC smells foul and urging MDA's heads (Including DPR Director) to release our 250 list as soon as possible or the DPR director risk prosecution, my suite is ready as this week marks the begining...Cant stop dancing, I praise the FCC Head......May God see us through...Ameen.

Read the link below...

Nice one general may God bless u.It wil soon be over. ONE LOVE

Correction; "My suit not my suite"...lolz....Jubilations

Read the link below...

Nice one! Infact 'm heading to boutique now to get my own suit...
    dalogate likes this.

I advice that people wait patiently for the release of the list rather concluding on their faith base on finding by Debrown.
    I contacted him and he said my name was not there while it is there in BLOCK LETTERS.

Thanks to Sakabu who does not say what he is not sure of.

Some of these guys are just looking for cheap popularity and they are misleading people.
    a saimilar thing made me miss apt test in 2008 dpr recruitment.

Keep hope alive to the end.

The people's General, I greet U

Quote Originally Posted by topleader View Post
    I advice that people wait patiently for the release of the list rather concluding on their faith base on finding by Debrown.
    I contacted him and he said my name was not there while it is there in BLOCK LETTERS.

Thanks to Sakabu who does not say what he is not sure of.

Some of these guys are just looking for cheap popularity and they are misleading people.
    a saimilar thing made me miss apt test in 2008 dpr recruitment.

Keep hope alive to the end.
    . Ur right oh! I'm nt my hope is nt lost yet til when d letters are dispartched.

Read the link below...

Its good to know that FCC is on our side. But, for those who have knowledge of the Chess game, this is the time to plan! I had foreseen this happening. It is obvious that it isn't only the new Director that is against the recruitment but, most of the top management hence, the flimsy excuses so far. They are still trying to frustrate the process so that the Hon. Minister will turn a blind side to the recruitment.
    My bro and Sis, please listen attentively. This is where we make our chess move- from the link Gen Sakabu left us, the FCC Director stated that any Government Agency that violates the recruitment process based on nepotism and tribalism , THEN THAT AGENCY THREATENS THE VERY SECURITY OF THE NATION. We wait. If we are not contacted this week, b4 Christmas, then it means that the Management has succeeded in putting their people in for recruitment. Because, come January, the Induction must hold cos of the budget. Lets organize ourselves to do one or more of the following:
    1) Convene at Abj (properly dressed in Suits), and peacefully, seek the audience of the FCC Board. I believe, they will be more than pleased to use us as evidence in their corporate battle with dpr.
    2) Bombard the hon Min of Petroleum Resources with petition (I don't subscribe to this, as it could terminate the entire recruitment for good).
    3) Lets find out the venue, date and time for the induction, and go there. I believe that will make a big statement. The reason is simple, in Industrial Law, their was this case of a particular guy Vs a company that was short changed in the recruitment process. He sued the company. In our case dpr isn't just a company, it is a Government parastatal with an obligation to recruit people who have been screened and recommended by the FCC.

Please take note, No INDIVIDUAL SHOULD EMBARK ON ANY OF THIS MISSIONS WITHOUT SEEKING THE APPROVAL OF THIS HOUSE, AS FAILURE WOULD SPOIL THE ENTIRE RECRUITMENT!
    This is only meant to reassure the house, that we are more than capable of matching dpr strategy for strategy. We didn't go to school for nothing!

I have just been reliably informed and corrected by a source whom I hold in high esteem that those who have seen their names already (250 slots0 need not worry. That the managment were only after their 48 names making the final cut. And that the hon Minister is the one stalling the process but NOT WITH A BAD INTENTION. My earlier post was only meant to make you realize that we are tactically equipped to handle any mago mago. Even if its two days to induction that were contacted, it doesn't matter. if you've seen ur names, like General would say "Iron yourrrrr.......
    Iceland and dalogate like this.

+ Reply