+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast
Results 1,119 to 1,131 of 1141

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@ mp4-25 Sir, can you please point-out a word that was wrongly spelled in my statement? I want to learn…

You can keep on attacking people on this thread if that will be making you comfortable;

For the rest of our comrades on this thread, it is better to tell you d the truth which may be bitter but beneficial than to tell you lies that may sound sweet but useless.
    We were blamed for keeping quiet now that we shared what we have, insult became our reward.

May God bless everyone

@ tatty and abu
    you guys tried o! answering mp or whatever he calls himself.
    i have promised myself i will not grace him with the luxury of a response, he can keep ranting as a broken record as much has he wishes.
    but for the records and also following my church mind, i have decided to let mp4 know some things.

where were you when this thread started?
    lts still there, anybody can confirm by reading from the very 1st page of this thread, i know dbest, gydo, etc who daily sustained this thread by posting on it, Pple like you- you want to reap where you didnt sow!
    i am yet to understand all your rantings cos you have a very shallow understanding.

The truth,, MP4 is that - ''you cannot achieve a substantial thing for yourself in life if this your attitude of HATING and bringing people down is your idea of feeling 'good' and getting even with your perceived enemies.
    you are not the only person that didnt get the job, DBEST contributed to this thread more than anybody probably than myself, he didnt get the job, i personally went to the HR on his behalf, i called him up and told him the bitter truth, he has not come here to sow discord among us bcos he didnt get the job, i wont be surprised if DBEST calls me up tomorrow and tell me he's gotten a job with TOTAL, cos that were people of his mindset end up while people like Mp4(if he doesnt change) keep screaming up and down on naijahotjobs on how the system has been unfair to him.
    Guy, you don't have an idea!!!
    i have been having sane people call me up from naijahotjobs asking for info, and have been doing my best to tell them to the best of what i have, as per the situation of things- why have they not been here screaming and abusing? the same thing everybody has been saying here- NDIC is a big corporation, you re at Abuja and you re yet to know whats going on in HRD talk less of people in Lag or zonal offices!

my conclusion- mp4 is a baby that need to grow up from being mummy's boy and learn how to live with what life dishes out to you- both good and bad!! In life, you win some, you lose some! Ask Celemel, those are mature people who can advise you aright.
    YOU CANNOT TARNISH ANYBODY'S REPUTATION BOTH HERE OR ANYWHERE, IF YOU DONT KNOW, CORRECT BABES AND GUYS TOOK 1 AND HALF YEARS TO BUILD TIGHT FRIENDSHIP, COMRADESHIP WITHIN THIS THREAD, SOMETHING THAT HAS NEVER BEEN RIVALED TILL DATE IN THE HISTORY OF NAIJAHOTJOBS (DO YOUR RESEARCH) I HAVE MEET CORRECT PEOPLE FROM THIS THREAD.

MP4 AND THOSE WHO SHARE SIMILAR THINKING, seat your self down and think, think bro!! it may be bitter, but you wont be going far with this attitude of yours. God bless you.

@tatty, u don blow ya small grammar wen u watch for film (I dey clap for u), see ya head like f**k u! hahahaha..............and also u didn't use the phrase 'for the record' appropriately if I may point out.....go watch more movies!

@T-cann, u started by saying how you were not going to "grace..." me with any comments but followed up in the next sentence that you want to "let me know some things". Look, make up your mind or shut it! E dey pain u abi, dats why u dropped a text book of garbage right?!

Tell me, what did u even manage to secure @ NDIC? MA or what? And you think that gives you the right to tell others that they will not achieve anything in life (haha...joker), well my brother, not all of us can be on the same level, some of us are far ahead already.....u will get there!

I urge all you aggrieved members of this thread to be more mature about issues, I deliberately raised the issue of our 'runaway friends' on this thread but some people especially T-can is very immature about the whole issue.

T-cann don’t take thins personal cos I don’t know u from a can of paint! But as future leaders, u have to be open to comments which may be argumentative in nature sometimes. Deal wit it and quit whining that u are under attack. If u have seen programes such as Hardtalk and DOHA DEBATES then u get a hint of what am saying. Debates often have different styles, and to spice things up, people may use a controversial fashion to put their point across which makes for a more interesting reading. Perhaps this thread needed that.

If you noticed, unlike tatty who started using curse words such as the F-word to display his immaturity, all words used by me were mild and chosen carefully. Words like 'be quiet' which I used in response to NASIR (bless him) and SHUT IT (for u above) – lol!

Come on, even if I said SHUT UP, that’s no insult. May be at most a harsh request, one which all of us as ADULTS should be able to take on the chin.

So Mr. T-cann and other angered members, we don’t know each other so stop taking things personal, and pls have a little creativity, discussions most not be all 'lovey dubby' it can be hot and heated provided all parties are adults. We don’t need F-words to make our point, we can still use plain English creatively to send a point home!

Lastly, let’s not look down on others, as T-cann has labeled me a failure, but with work experience in a large telecom operator, well-known bank, a large UK insurance company and currently a financial services regulator, I doubt that will pass as a failure. Did I mention and MBA from a top UK university and Associate member status of the chattered Management Institute. T-cann, don’t bother ur head with whether its all chit chat or not, I will personally find you @ NDIC soon to sit and chat, you wont know me until we start talking about stuff or may be even our careers/plans and I reiterate all I’ve just said. I will also have proof, not that u want to see any though - lol!!!

So good day @ ALL
    ........and watch what you say, cos anything u say may be used against you (abu7725)

@everybody
    all hail the matured......qualifications-soaked......experienced-laced MP-4

MP-4, you 've done well for yourself, nothing do you!!!

If info show, boiz will be informed here!

I rest my case, no further comment!!

@T-cann,
    LOL.....! How work n d other comrades?
    I dey troway salute!
    Have a nice day!

Hello house, offer letters of the 2010 supplementary list is out. the letters are to be dispatched by monday morning. resumption date is 22/11/2010.
    l

@mp-4: Guy u are too much. Yu got me and a lot of other people. Didn't see that last post coming...lol. Wish everyone a blessed week.

@ALL
    Hope everyone's had a fab weekend.
    Now its time to start receive those offers (yayyyyyy - lol), they are already coming out, although the one i saw this morning was collected directly from NDIC through a contact.

So anyone with further info should share pls on when other letters will be posted. I reckon it would be same as before (thru a courier - redexpress perhaps)!

Goodluck peeps!

wow...i have been waiting to hear something.....This is the main news. All the best to we the awaitng this miracle letter.

Observation

This set of NDIC new staff contained not only those from the supplementary exercise but some of our comrades from the previous exercise. A very good friend from my state was not part of the supplementary test but he received his offer on Tuesday

@abu7725.
    what was the means of notification and has anybody in Lagos received his/her letter yet.pls reply

NDIC use Courier companies to deliver offer letters to your door-step; By the grace of God a dispatch rider will soon knock @ ur door and say Kazizms this is your Letter!!!

I wish everyone the best

hello house,has antbody in lagos received the letter?havnt heard or seen anything.

+ Reply
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast