+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

I'm afraid we may have to wait a little longer as being speculated. I've observed that week in week out NDIC usually advertised invitation to supply one thing or the other to their old and new offices. check Punch and Guardian Mon 28/06/2010 for details.

My advice: Pls try to check your name if you can and if not Continue praying like me. I have to take a decision about my regardless of NDIC

all the best everyone! I took the test on saturday, after being interviewed in february. It is well. The girl next to me was just writting NDIc test for the first time, but most people were old timers. According to her NDIC will employ almost 400 people. I pray that all our name will be there.
    Like someone on this thread always says they will call us before december!

What I dont get in here is that is NDIC cancelling the Interview they conducted for about 980 of us,I dont seem to understand,are this 380 the people they want to emply because it is clear now that out of the 300 plus some have done the interview from Febraury to Marh.....I did clerification....but if this is how things is working then the hope of grasautes in Nigeria looking for job terrible...it is hopeless.

What I dont get in here is that is NDIC cancelling the Interview they conducted for about 980 of us,I dont seem to understand,are this 380 the people they want to employ because it is clear now that out of the 300 plus some have done the interview from Febraury to Marh.....I NEED clerification....but if this is how things is working then the hope of grasautes in Nigeria looking for job terrible...it is hopeless.

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY. SOMETHING JUST CROSSED MY MIND NOW, SINCE WE ARE NOT PRIVY TO THE SO-CALLED FIRST LIST, COULD IT NOT BE POSSIBLE THAT NDIC WILL EVENTUALLY ABANDON THAT LIST AND RELEASE NAMES FROM THE ON-GOING "SUPPLEMENTARY" LIST AS NAMES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES. LIKE I SAID EARLIER I HAVE TO TAKE DECISION ABOUT MY LIFE INDEPENDENT OF NDIC.

@everybody. my question is Why the delay in appointing a substansive MD of NDIC over 6months now? secondly- i have a feeling that this sup. test list is the authentic list of those that wil get the job considering the size of participants. iam not being pessimistic but trying to think ahead. Remain blessed and favoured by God.

Whats up?sorry i've been away for some days.NEW GIST.like i said before the whole recruitment is not on merit.400plus will recruited for MA positions.confirmed.for u guys that didnt get called for the test last weekend,start praying.its either ur top of the list or u failed too much ur lobbying could help.so if u know u did well in any of the stages u got a chance.i still hear we shall be called first.it can be thursday or friday this week o.so start praying o.

@clubby
    My guy, longest time no hear from you!
    How's life and paroles now?
    Its a good thing we re getting this lastest twist to the game,but come to think about it, you, with dbest including some of our friends here knew what our anxiety and emotions have gone thru in the hands of NDIC.
    Left to me, as I am now, even if the MD of ndic tells me its tomorrow, I most likely may not believe him until I see the dispatch man or my name on the guardian publication.
    So these its thurs or Fri thingy is not even interesting to hear to me right now until I see or hear from boiz that somebody has collected his letter.

@ T-Can, of course u cant said it better than that. Even if the MD drop a date here , I personally will not believe it until that day comes and I see it happened!So, it is only time that can tell...

Of course Clubby has been one of the most critical members on this thread and I am sure he wouldnt just come here and drop any date .... He must have been informed by a particular source. Whatever the case, life goes on.NOTHING DO US....

At this stage it is crystal clear to everyone on this thread that the whole process has been raped of merit. It will only take HIS grace for anyone without someone top there to be selected....GOD DEY SHA......

T-cann and dbest,my men.ever since i gave a date on this thread and made to look stupid.i've not tried it again.but all info i give is as it was given me.the thing is mgt cant make up their minds.

RECENT UPDATE....
    Information available from my usual source reveals that the Acting MD who just came back frm Malaysia yesterday has promised the board members that immediately he resumes office next week, he will conclude arrangement for appointment letters to be dispatched & he added that the succesful candidates will be asked to resume on the first working day of August. Lets pray for this to happen coz the delay is enough.....

Thanks Fusco for ur update but the fact still remains that only TIME can tell.....

@ fusco, ur opinion and info on this thread i always respect even if it doesnt turn out as expected. Thank you for feedin us always.
    My resolution is to keep cool, positive, calm and collected til we know hw far.
    May God bless us all and hapi july everyone.
    g

+ Reply
Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast