Hello NHJers,
I have been an avid follower of this forum and have been well informed by both the debates and banter that goes on on this site.I have only joined this page after two years of followership because I have valid information I want to pass on to the house to assuage fears and to calm frayed nerves of prospective NNPC employees like myself and a lot of you in this forum.
Last weekend was the Conference of the Fellows of the NSChe in Lagos and one of the guest speakers at this event was Engineer Anthony Yakubu who is the Group General Manager,Exploration and Production and he told my Dad who asked him about the process after learning who he was via his address to the other fellows and he said," NOTHING IS CONCLUDED YET,RANKING IS STILL ON-GOING BY PHILLIPS CONSULTING LTD. AND THEY HAVE ALMOST FINISHED COLLATING FOR ALL THE 36 STATES + FCT AND THEY WILL DIVIDE THE TOTAL SCORES(INTERVIEW + TEST SCORES) AND GET THE AVERAGE BASED ON THE PERFORMANCE FROM EACH STATE WHICH WILL BE THE CUT-OFF MARK AND THOSE WHO PASS THE CUT-OFF MARK WILL BE FORWARDED BY P.C.Ltd. TO THE NNPC TO CHOOSE BASED ON THE QUOTA SYSTEM AND IT IS AT THIS STAGE THAT A LOT OF THE LOBBYING TAKES PLACE AND YOU SHOULD PRAY THAT YOU ARE AMONG THE BEST FROM YOUR STATE AND NOT GET LOBBIED OUT DUE TO ENTRENCHED INTERESTS IF IT IS ALLOWED."Goodluck all.