Many companies all over the world are turning to Project Management Professionals (PMP) to help them lead various business project initiatives. As a result of this, credentialled PMP's are able to command salaries that are beyond their non-credentialled colleagues.

Is getting the PMP credential one of your goal for 2012? If yes, then we can achieve this together as I have done with several other people. In 2011, working with participants, we achieved 98% success rate in the PMP credentialling. I'm confident that we can together achieve a 100% success rate in 2012.

My 2012 PMP training classes will commence in February. I invite you to join in this class that is targetted at people who want to get their certification by March/April 2012 under a supervised plan.

In this class, you will get to achieve the following benefits:
· Gain deep understanding of the 42 processes and 9 knowledge areas of Project Management Methodology as advocated by the PM BOK Guide – Fourth Edition · Master key terminology and definitions found in the PMBOK® Guide
· Achieve the35 hour Project Management education training required by PMI to be eligible to write the PMP® exam
· Align your project management knowledge with the PMI methodology in the PMBOK Guide – Fourth Edition
· Gain significant Project Management expertise for personal and organisational efficiency

· Evaluate your exam preparedness and create a personalized plan for self-study
· Prepare to pass the PMP® exam

Course Fees: NGN52,500 - (Fifty Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) -This covers certificates, course materials, exam simulation software, snacks and my new audio CD's on two critical Project Management topics - Risk and Quality Management (you will not want to miss this)

Date: February 18, 19, 25, 26 - 2012 (two weekends of four days)

For Details:
Please call William on 08122038930, or simply send a mail to [email protected]