+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The Truth About Recruiters

The Truth About Recruiters

I am often met with frustrated clients who are completely out of ideas on how to deal with recruitersYou see the perfect job advertised. There is no company name, just a tag to say this post is being managed by ABC recruitment agency and that all CVs should be sent to them. You excitedly draft a cover letter. Attach your CV. Hit send. And…..Well, nothing. That is it. For many the story ends there!When you are gainfully employed and dipping your toe in the proverbial water this is an annoyance. When you are on the bench and need to find work fast this can bring you to tears. You feel so helpless and unsure of how to make any progress when everything you do, results in the same empty inbox, devoid of replies to your many, well-crafted, CV send outsHere is the thing (the inside story from an ex-recruiter)No-one in the world of recruitment is targeted on their ability to reply to emails. In fact I have a friend,
    The Truth About Recruiters

Quote Originally Posted by parkerchuks View Post
    I am often met with frustrated clients who are completely out of ideas on how to deal with recruitersYou see the perfect job advertised. There is no company name, just a tag to say this post is being managed by ABC recruitment agency and that all CVs should be sent to them. You excitedly draft a cover letter. Attach your CV. Hit send. And…..Well, nothing. That is it. For many the story ends there!When you are gainfully employed and dipping your toe in the proverbial water this is an annoyance. When you are on the bench and need to find work fast this can bring you to tears. You feel so helpless and unsure of how to make any progress when everything you do, results in the same empty inbox, devoid of replies to your many, well-crafted, CV send outsHere is the thing (the inside story from an ex-recruiter)No-one in the world of recruitment is targeted on their ability to reply to emails. In fact I have a friend, http://jobcenternigeria.com/the-truth-about-recruiters/"]The Truth About Recruiters[/URL]

THI?T K? WEB TH?I TRANG THEO YÊU C?U TR?N GÓI CH? 1.990.000 VND - 0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c) - 0902.836.561
    DEMO: elodie.vn
    Trang web s? thi?t k? giao di?n theo yêu c?u riêng, h?p s? thích, phong th?y, v?n m?nh… ?? gi?i thi?u s?n ph?m, d?ch v?, công ty, c?a hàng … ?? b?n phát tri?n kinh doanh không ng?ng.

TRANG WEB S? C B?O HÀNH V?NH VI?N

CÁC D?CH V? KHÁC:

- Qu?n lý n?i dung Fanpage: 900,000 VN?/ Tháng
    - Qu?n lý n?i dung Webstie: 700,000 VN?/ Tháng
    - Seo google adword
    - RAO V?T TR?N GÓI CH? V?I 2,000,000 / THÁNG
    * ??ng 1000 nhóm facebook/tháng (m?i nhóm t? 5,000 -> 100,000 thành viên).
    * ??ng 1000 tin/tháng web rao v?t và di?n ?àn l?n
    * ??ng 1000nhóm/tháng google plus (m?i nhóm t? 1000 -> h?n 10,000 thành viên)

Hãy liên h? thông tin bên d??i ( không bình lu?n vào bài vi?t này vì mình không xem l?i tin nh?n t?i ?ây)

+ 0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c) ( b?n có th? nh?n tin ?? yêu c?u g?i l?i mi?n phí) - 0902.836.561

+ Reply