+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: RITUALIST IN POSING AS RECRUITERS!!!

RITUALIST IN POSING AS RECRUITERS!!!

I want to alert my fellow job seekers on the need to be prayerful and vigilant while searching and applying for vacancies.

Recently, I was invited for an interview at Federal University of Technology (FUTO), Owelli, Imo State by a dubious individual(s) – Mr Daniel Olagunju who claimed to be the Zonal Coordinator of one NGO – United Network of Young PeaceBuilders (U.N.O.Y).

Before I proceed any further, I would like to state categorically that the above NGO do exist – you can know more about them through www.unoy.org but due to one reason or the other, Mr. Olagunju Daniel and his cohorts decided to use them for their evil perpetration.

The invitation appeared genuine with a promise of accommodation and 50% cost of transportation by road. The interview date was on Thursday, 16th April 2009 but we were told to arrive on Wednesday, 15th April for accreditation. God saved me by providing an alternative accommodation and same goes with the other two (2) ladies whom I met at FUTO the next day. Funny enough, we all traveled down from Lagos but didn’t use the accommodation that was provided due to one reason or the other.

On the 16th,we arrived at FUTO for the interview only to discover that the venue which was supposed to be the Multi- Purpose Hall no longer exist but has been converted into a primary school about 8 years ago – it was located in a secluded place. We called Mr. Daniel severally with his number (08055562364, which was written on the invitation letter) to clarify us on the venue but he will either pick and refuse to talk, tell us we were running down his battery or give us another wrong address.

My fellow nijahotjobs members, first, I am sharing this story as a testimony- for you to thank God on my behalf and on behalf of other sisters who were saved and also to pray for the soul(s) of anyone who might have lost his/her life through this process.

Secondly and finally, even when we are desperate for a job, we should be prayerful and careful in our applications. If you are invited for an interview outside your place of residence, please avoid using accommodation(s) provided by the prospective employer(s) unless you are very sure of their source.

Thanks & may Almighty God bless us especially the genuine members of naijahotjobs! Amen

Re: RITUALIST IN NAIJAHOTJOBS!!! !!!

sorry abou dat dearie

Anyway,thank GOD 4 GOD on ur behalf. Dis is a case of 'Omo wa ise ori ise' in Yoruba. Sincerely,I welcome u back on Board!

GOD LOVES US. WE SHOULD BE PRAYERFUL ALLLLL D TIME.

WE MUST BE PRAYERFUL ALL THE TIME OH. I FACED A CASE I BELIEVED TO BE RITUALIST, PROSTITUTION OR SLAVERY. I WAS ASKED TO COME TO PH TO WORK WITH A WHITE MAN IN A BIG AND POPULAR FIRM AND WHILE I WAS PLANNING MY TRIP TO PH, I JUST GOT TO KNOW IN A MOMENT THAT IT WAS A SCAM. I JUST PLAYED ALONG AND PRETENDED LIKE I HAD GOTTEN TO PH, ONLY TO BE TOLD TO COME TO A HOTEL AS EARLY AS 6A.M IN THE MORNING TO MEET WITH THE PERSON WHEREAS I WAS PREVIOUSLY TOLD THAT I WOULD BE HAVING THE INTERVIEW IN THE COMPANY SO I SHOULD GO STRAIGHT TO THE COMPANY ON THE STATED DATE OF INTERVIEW, THIS WAS B4 I TOLD THEM I HAD ARRIVED PH. AFTER I CALLED TO TRICK THEM THAT I WAS ALREADY IN PH, STORY COME CHANGE OH. WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AT A HOTEL BY 6A.M? WHICH KIND OF JOB INTERVIEW IS THAT? THEY MUST HAVE WANTED ME FOR SOMETHING VERY BAD. THERES SO MUCH STORIES TO TELL CONCERNING THIS PARTICULAR HORROR BUT I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO KEEP TYPING. THEY MADE MISTAKES. I WAS VERY SMART TO DETECT THEIR VARIANCES. GOD IS MERCIFUL.

please any job that needs u to travel to a diff state please reconfirm and be sure or look for a relative that stays in dat state
    Make use of what God gave you

May God continue to Help Us!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Re: RITUALIST IN POSING AS RECRUITERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagunro
    May God continue to Help Us!
    AMEN
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Re: RITUALIST IN POSING AS RECRUITERS!!!

Thank God for ur life.I had a similar experience early last yr.the advert was posted on naijahotjobs.com and i applied.i was later called for interview in the same FUTO and i was asked to come a day b4 the interview date for certification.bt i decided to go on the d-day,thus i arrived with the first flight.just like yu,the same multi-purpose hall was given as the venue.the only difference is that then,they used an mtn number and the guy bears an ibo name.i was saved by His grace.i came back safely that same day with the last flight to lagos and i posted this scam alert on this site,bt nobody took it serious,rather,the info was removed that very day i posted it.IT IS A PITY!!! If people like yu were allowed to see and read it,it would nt ve happened to yu and thousands of pple out there.Thank God,pple have started coming to their senses and i hope this wont be removed like mine was.We should all be very careful with this job hunting and my prayer is that one day the ppl involved would be caught.

+ Reply