+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I.t officer port harcourt

I.t officer port harcourt

we are an I.T firm in port harcourt, we are into training, I.T services, computer sales, repairs, maintenance, pos software and hardware installation and maintenance, networking.
    we are currently look for a well focused individual for the post of I.T officer.
    Requirements: OND in computer science.
    most have good working knowledge of the following: web design and development, programing, networking, hardware repairs, software and hardware installations, cctv installation and maintenance and most be able to carry out training.

if u are qualified pls send your cv to [email protected] with the subject I.T officer ph followed by your name

Close date: 30112012

I.t officer port harcourt

we are an I.T firm in port harcourt, we are into training, I.T services, computer sales, repairs, maintenance, pos software and hardware installation and maintenance, networking.
    we are currently look for a well focused individual for the post of I.T officer.
    most have good working knowledge of the following: web design and development, programing, networking, hardware repairs, software and hardware installations, cctv installation and maintenance and most be able to carry out training.

if u are qualified pls send your cv to [email protected] with the subject I.T officer ph followed by your name

I.t officer ph

+ Reply