FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW,OPEN VPN IS BETTER THAT SIMPLE SERVER BECAUSE IT POWERS ALL APPLICATION,MESSENGERS,UPDATE APPS, AND YOUR CAN SURF ALL SITES USING DIRECT CONNECTION WITH NO PROXY.

Connect your modem or phone to your PC using the default MTN's APN i.e. web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.

2. Download OpenVPN client latest version from HERE. Install it afterwards.

3. Download the naijacrux OpenVPN config file[Already attached with the thread on the link above]

4. Now, extract the OpenVPN config file somewhere on your computer.

5. Next, Go to"Computer" or "My Computer" (on Windows 8 it's "Computer"), then click "Local Disk(C" (yours might be another letter apart from "C").
Open "Program Files(x86)" ( if your Windows is 64 bit) or open "Program Files" (if your windows is 32 bit). Navigate to "OpenVPN", click that folder, then click the "config" folder. the naijacrux openvpn config file in the config folder.

6 Go back to the OpenVPN folder, open a folder named "bin".

7 Right click "openvpn-gui.exe", click "Properties", under "Compatibility", tick the box by "Run this program as an administrator, then click "Apply".
Right click "openvpn-gui-1.0.3.exe" again, but this time, click "Pin to Taskbar", this makes opening the program very convenient.

8 Now launch the READ MORE HERE

for android users

Search for OpenVPN Connect or OpenVPN for android on google play store or any downloading sites.... Download and install... If u already have it installed,then go to the next step.

Now also download and extract the naijacrux openVPN config file using the link HERE and copy it to your phone or
ext. sd card[i.e To a named folder u know on ya memory card or phone memory]

Launch OpenVPN Connect or OpenVPN for android, click on options and select "import", now choose "import profile from sd card" then locate the config file you have just copied to your device then click on Select to allow OpenVPN Connect or OpenVPN for android to save the profile.).

Now subsciribe to any MTN BIS plan for 1 DAY BIS: send "BBCDAY" to 131, costs
N100 for 1 MONTH BIS: send "BBCMONTH" to 131 ,costs N1,000.

Set your Android phone's access point to "web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net" under phone settings---> Mobile network ---> Access point names.

Now go back to the OpenVPN Connect or OpenVPN for android and select naijacrux openVPN server from the list.

connect and start surfing