hey my people,no need of disturbing yourself just sit at your home or rent a particular business store at a good and reliable environment.firstly,i will show you procedures you must follow.
1.you must be a computer literate or if not get an help from a trusted computer literate and dialogue with him to teach you basic things you need to know.
2.if you like home management services or you are a office manager just get yourself a good computer,best wireless communicating router which helps to broadcast effectively at a very long range,a classified internet modem +good internet services.follow me as i explain everything in details.
3.if you like to obtain a business store which is very easy,you will need many desktop computers for your business+good internet modem services.
for details in No 2) above.if you've already have everything prepared at your sit.you will need to buy a wireless hotsport which is the main important among all.this program offers internet access over a wireless local area network through the use of a router connected to a link to an internet service provider.Hotsport typically use wi-fi technology.
it means that if you have it on your computer with your router + your internet service,you will be a manager of your home monitoring your various clients.
This is how it works:
1.connect your wireless router to your computer through its own network cable,ensure you have bought a wifi hotsport online or from a trusted person or a company.make sure you have an internet connection with you.i will strongly recommend unlimited internet connection.
2.call a trusted computer literate to help you fix,set and configure every thing for you.
3.tell him to explain basics details you need to know.
4.At this stage everything must have been set.Now when you've connected your wi-fi hotsport,try to generate time code for your clients.
5 when you've broad casted your internet around your arena.people will see your wireless internet and will try to browse but they will be unable because a login sreen of username and password will appear on their browser.so they will have to call you and pay to you for a particular period of time depending on their amount of time.
for the cyber cafe business store,you will only need a managing time which you will have to buy from us.for more info visit me on facebook.My name is micheal paul.Group is open nigerian. I will strongly recommend buying wi-fi hotsport+cyber cafe managing program from us .call 07066421088,07053966462. for email,contact [email protected] or [email protected].
SERVICES WE RENDER ARE:
1.UNLIMITED INTERNET SERVICES
2.WI-FI HOTSPORT WITH UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CLIENTS+ CYBER CAFE PROGRAM WORLD WIDE WITH 1-1000 NUMBER OF CLIENTS.
3.AUTODESK MOTION,AUTODESK MOTION BUIDER
3.PINNACLE STUDIO,ADOBE PREMIERE CS3
4.FINAL CUT PRO+MOTION 5+COMPRESSOR
5.CCNA VIDEO TUTORIALS,WEB DESIGN VIDEOS+DREAMWEAVERS VIDEOS
.FOREX TRADING VIDEOS TUTORIALS.
NOTE:IF YOU NEED ANY PARTICULAR PROGRAM,JUST CONTACT US.ONCE AGAIN ,OUR DETAILS ARE:call 07066421088,07053966462. for email,contact [email protected] or [email protected].