+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CREATE JOB FOR YOURSELF AT NO COST: Read This!! One of the Offers is Here

CREATE JOB FOR YOURSELF AT NO COST: Read This!! One of the Offers is Here

CREATE JOB FOR YOURSELF AT NO COST:

Don’t waste your money on unreliable web hosting services, which may results in a slow link and even timeout of your page(s), though they seems so cheap.
    As you may agree with me that, there is no web hosting company resides in Nigeria due to the power situation in the country, we only have resellers.

We at OnyxBIT-Online are Proud to partner with one of the world best webhosting/data warehouse companies resides in USA and UK to provides web hosting, domain registration, website creation, etc, at affordable price for both:
    Personal, Business, Corporate and Enterprise needs.

Check out this for your reliable, 99.9% Service Uptime Guarantee web hosting, free domain name registrations and free online live customer global service supports.

Visit the joined company web address for more information about these services: http://onyxbit.duoservers.com/

Opportunity for Everyone:

If you want to start your own reliable web hosting and domain registration reseller business in Nigeria for free of charge, please send an email to [email protected] and express your interest. We will open your account, register and host your website for your business at no cost at all. Independent online business for you, it is to show our commitment in helping others to grow. You can be part of these free services, at no cost.

But, if you have registered your business name with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and have a registered office space; it will be an added advantage for you and your business.

Please refer your friends to http://onyxbit.duoservers.com/ for their web hosting services and for more information.

Best Regards

Greg.

Re: CREATE JOB FOR YOURSELF AT NO COST: Read This!! One of the Offers is Here

I don't understand this at all even though i'm interested, if you've an office in Abuja you send me the address so i could go and discuss. i have an enterprise and now wants to sell online my products on line.

Re: CREATE JOB FOR YOURSELF AT NO COST: Read This!! One of the Offers is Here

sorry we don't have office in Abuja for now, though we are working toward that!

If you need more information, please visit http://onyxbit.duoservers.com and use the online form on the contact tap of the webpage. or just chat with one of our global agent to help you by clicking on live chat tap on top left conner of the home page.

Thanks

+ Reply