No doubt about it,nigerians are smart when it comes to observing call tariff charges.For average Nigerians seeking cheap and affordable tariff plans that after making comfortable calls with just N200 or less to any network without checking your balance, Any situation prompting you to check your balance after making calls is questionable and you should review your tariff plans. Today what makes a good GSM network is not only cheap and affordable tariff plans but good network reception across the country. Below I would be talking about the Top best Tariff plans of the four major GSM networks in Nigeria, MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat.

MTN Tariff Plans

You can actually check out all the new MTN tariff plans Here, and make a choice, but I use Smooth Talk+ because it suits my cost effective economic lifestyle. MTN iPulse was newly re-launch and I recommend this plan to every students, youth and Mtn lovers

Benefit of Mtn iPulse

11k/sec to all networks within the Campus Pulsing zone (40k for the first min)
SMS @ NGN2 within the campus Pulsing zone
Free MTN Academy content for 7 days
90% discount on your favorite callertunez at month
Free goody bag social bundle & 10mb on N100 recharge

To Migrate, dial *406#

Glo Tariff Plans

Glo is one of the most reliable and strongest network in the country with extremely cheap and affordable tariff plans. Below are Glo tariff plans that are tested and trusted.

Glo bounce: Glo bounce is actually my favorite, it offers call at 12k/sec to all networks after 40k/sec of 1st minute and you can call other customers on Glo bounce at 5k/secs, it also gives you 30mb free data on every N200 recharge you make.

Simply dial *170*4# to opt in.

Glo Gbam: This package charges you N10 per minute and you are also entitle to daily 5mb. This plan gives you 5MB free browsing every day but attracts daily rental fee of N10.

Benefits:

Glo to Glo calls: 18K/sec
Glo to others: 18K/s
5 special Num.....................................click here to read more