+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Area Sales Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting

Area Sales Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting

Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:Job Title: Area Sales ManagerDescriptionLead a team of up to 8 sales reps to execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly/annual sales targetsResponsibilitiesProvide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.Monitor activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc).Execute the sales and marketing plan f
    Area Sales Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting

Quote Originally Posted by parkerchuks View Post
    Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:Job Title: Area Sales ManagerDescriptionLead a team of up to 8 sales reps to execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly/annual sales targetsResponsibilitiesProvide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.Monitor activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc).Execute the sales and marketing plan f http://jobcenternigeria.com/area-sales-manager-at-michael-stevens-consulting/"]Area Sales Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting[/URL]

THI?T K? WEB T?I THIETKEWEBCHUYEN .COM THEO YÊU C?U TR?N GÓI CH? 1.990.000 VND -?0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c)

Trang web s? thi?t k? giao di?n theo yêu c?u riêng, h?p s? thích, phong th?y, v?n m?nh… ?? gi?i thi?u s?n ph?m, d?ch v?, công ty, c?a hàng … ?? b?n phát tri?n kinh doanh không ng?ng.

TRANG WEB S? C B?O HÀNH V?NH VI?N

CÁC D?CH V? KHÁC:

Qu?n lý n?i dung Fanpage: 900,000 VN?/ Tháng
    Qu?n lý n?i dung Webstie: 700,000 VN?/ Tháng
    Seo google adword
    RAO V?T TR?N GÓI CH? V?I 2,000,000 / THÁNG
    V?i 2,000,000 b?n s? có:

- ??ng 1000 nhóm facebook/tháng (m?i nhóm t? 5,000 -> 100,000 thành viên).

- ??ng 1000 tin/tháng web rao v?t và di?n ?àn l?n

- ??ng 1000nhóm/tháng google plus (m?i nhóm t? 1000 -> h?n 10,000 thành viên)

Hãy liên h? thông tin bên d??i ( không bình lu?n vào bài vi?t này vì mình không xem l?i tin nh?n t?i ?ây)

+ 0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c) ( b?n có th? nh?n tin ?? yêu c?u g?i l?i mi?n phí) - 0902.836.561
    + Email: [email protected] - SKYPE: confirmdnt
    + Website: ThietKeWebChuyen. com

+ Reply