+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Airtel Nigeria (Manager, Budget Control & Analysis)

Airtel Nigeria (Manager, Budget Control & Analysis)

Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.Job Title: Manager, Budget Control & AnalysisDescriptionThe successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the support of the budget control process by ensuring no budget overspend without approval; accurate coding of OAF/CAF and adherence to FDOA.ResponsibilitiesOAF/CAF expense analysis an
    Airtel Nigeria (Manager, Budget Control & Analysis)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerchuks View Post
    Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.Job Title: Manager, Budget Control & AnalysisDescriptionThe successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the support of the budget control process by ensuring no budget overspend without approval; accurate coding of OAF/CAF and adherence to FDOA.ResponsibilitiesOAF/CAF expense analysis an http://jobcenternigeria.com/airtel-nigeria-manager-budget-control-analysis/"]Airtel Nigeria (Manager, Budget Control & Analysis)[/URL]

THI?T K? WEB T?I THIETKEWEBCHUYEN .COM THEO YÊU C?U TR?N GÓI CH? 1.990.000 VND -?0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c)

Trang web s? thi?t k? giao di?n theo yêu c?u riêng, h?p s? thích, phong th?y, v?n m?nh… ?? gi?i thi?u s?n ph?m, d?ch v?, công ty, c?a hàng … ?? b?n phát tri?n kinh doanh không ng?ng.

TRANG WEB S? C B?O HÀNH V?NH VI?N

CÁC D?CH V? KHÁC:

Qu?n lý n?i dung Fanpage: 900,000 VN?/ Tháng
    Qu?n lý n?i dung Webstie: 700,000 VN?/ Tháng
    Seo google adword
    RAO V?T TR?N GÓI CH? V?I 2,000,000 / THÁNG
    V?i 2,000,000 b?n s? có:

- ??ng 1000 nhóm facebook/tháng (m?i nhóm t? 5,000 -> 100,000 thành viên).

- ??ng 1000 tin/tháng web rao v?t và di?n ?àn l?n

- ??ng 1000nhóm/tháng google plus (m?i nhóm t? 1000 -> h?n 10,000 thành viên)

Hãy liên h? thông tin bên d??i ( không bình lu?n vào bài vi?t này vì mình không xem l?i tin nh?n t?i ?ây)

+ 0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c) ( b?n có th? nh?n tin ?? yêu c?u g?i l?i mi?n phí) - 0902.836.561
    + Email: [email protected] - SKYPE: confirmdnt
    + Website: ThietKeWebChuyen. com

+ Reply