Eshopnaija has been one of my source of making money online and to earn N100k from eshopnaija require effective time management and little investment. To be part of this opportunity login to www.eshopnaija.com/?id=bigdrims and register for free. Please registration details should be with your real names and particulars because all payment are made directly into your bank account. After you have registered,Please, ignore the instruction that ask you to activate your account through email, just login with your username and password and follow the instructions to activate your account. After you have activated your account by paying the activation once paid fees of N7500 to the company's account, on eshopnaija homepage click "contact us" and fill the form and the context of the text should include your payment details:teller number, username, amount paid, for example: I John Smith with username bigdrims, made an activation payment today 25/06/2012 with teller number: 7228978, wish to request for my eshopnaija account to be activated, then click Send to send the text. After 24hrs, login with your username and password because activation process takes 24hrs. Download the eshopnaija manual and study it.
The N7500 you paid will be in your eshopnaija main account, that money will be running your advert. For each banner or advert you click to view, you get paid N25 into your bonus account , you can only view 51 banners or adverts per day.When your banner or advert is view or click, N55 is deducted from your main account not from your bonus account. It is adviseable to place your adverts where there are not much traffic so that few people like 2-5 can view your advert per day because you are there to make money.
You will get a better understanding when you go through the manual.You can withdraw twice a month i.e every first and last wednesday of every month. In other to make N100,000 in a month you can place your referral link on different Nigerian forums to advertise it. When you refer one person you can withdraw N2000 twice in a month i.e N5000 in a month from your bonus account. If it 2 persons, N5000 twice in a month(N10,000). 3 persons, N10,000 twice in a month (N20,000). 5 persons, N25,000 twice in a month (N50,000). 10 persons, N50,000 twice in a month(N100,000). For more info email me on [email protected]