I am going to show step by step on how you are going to make $20,000 dollars in facebook. So my question is do you have a face-book account? do you know people are banking in thousands of dollars weekly and even daily from face-book? I do not want to consume much of your time telling you stories but rather I will go straight to the point because there is no time to waste again.
So therefore the same facebook that people waste time you are going convert it into dollars if only if you will follow this lay down process.
Ok, that's enough theory, let me show you how to use this method and make half a million from facebook.com
The first thing is this: You will go to: facebook and open an account. It's free and they accept Nigerians
Just fill the form in less than 5 minutes you should have your facebook account ready. I will prefer you use an English name.
After opening the account, the next thing will be for you to start getting friends right? Well if you use the normal procedure of getting friends then, it will take you 1 year or even more to achieve the kind of target we want to achieve.

Our first goal will be to get at least 5,000 friends in less than 14 days.

Yes you have to get 5,000 friends in the next 14 days.
How? You will need to use an ID generator or email generator. Please note that I didn't say an email extractor.
An email extractor just copy our names and MOST times they are wrong and even when they are write, they are organization's emails. But we want REAL people email. There are lots of ID generator out there but I will recommend sagawebs it is one of the best. It generates 4,000 emails in less than 2 minutes! [we are not going to spam them, just follow me before jumping into conclusion].

HOW SAGAWEBS WORK...

When you go to sagawebsyou will need to purchase the software which sells for $27 [very cheap for such service]
Look at the way the software works:
You will be required to just to type any name at random and then the software will pick put 4,000 emails that are similar to that one.
Let assume, I can type Philips Osas. The software will then go out and automatically coin 4,000 emails similar to John Tomas like:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
that's not all, it will give you base on the email registrant that you choose!
Which means, I will type John Tomas then a box will be required where I can type the email registrant I want: e.g yahoo.com so it will give me 4,000 John Tomas in yahoo only!, if I type gmail it will give me 4,000 in gmail.
Are you getting it? and then a notepad comes up where you see 4,000 of such emails: are you getting the drift.
So after opening a facebook account, in less than 10 minutes I will have four thousand emails.
What is now left,is for me to go back to my facebook account and :
After clicking on friends, you will see a box then you will click
on upload contact file, before then you should have saved the emails in an excel format.
So you simple upload and then click find friends....
Then facebook will now tell you how many of those emails are in facebook.
Let's assume 500 of them are in facebook, I will only need to use this software 5-6 times and then I will have about 6,000 people that can become my friend. Adding them is just a click on a button and then they approve your request you can even get those 5,000 people in just 3-4 days if you are serious! So now we have 5,000 friends.
What's next?....
CREATE A FAN PAGE OR A GROUP
now you have 5,000 emails. It is the best time to create a fan page or a group. What
is the benefit: 1=When you send out an email, everybody in your list will get the same email at the same time!.... Call that another form of auto-responder and you won't be wrong.
2=everyone in your fan page means they are interested in something. So it makes it very easy for you to sell them something. Imagine having 500,000 people in your group of weight loss and then you send them one mail a week...do you know how much that will make you.
The reason you only need 5,000 friends is because as at now that is the limit facebook accepts. So you can open more than one face-book account and have MORE friends.

HOW TO CREATE A GROUP
AND THEN: Click Create Group:
Follow the form that comes up and in about 5 minutes or less you will have a group under you. But if you want to create a fan page:
Scroll down to your facebook account and look for advertising and then click it:
and then: and fill the form: as you can see it takes no too much effort from your part at all.
THE JOB IS STILL NOT OVER.
Before you create a group or fan page there is one very vital thing you must do, you must pick a niche/ a group of people you are going to target. Don't waste too much time here. I will advice you pick popular markets like: Dating, Weight-Loss, Body Building. E.t.c
So your fan page name should be something around the niche you are targetting. e.g
Get Slim Today, fast weight loss techniques, get any woman strategy. e.t.c
So that means before you choose a niche, you will have to create your own product
or you will pick one as an affiliate that you want to sell. To pick an affiliate product
you can go to: clickbank. and pick anyone.

THANKS FOR READING THIS INFORMATTIVE POST.

I KNOW SOME OF US MAY NOT HAVE ONLINE CREDIT CARD THAT
THEY WILL USE TO BUY THE ID OR EMAIL GENERATOR, THEREFORE YOU CAN SEND YOUR EMAIL TO [email protected] to get your id or email generator ….. the price is affordable.

Believe me I have made $1100 within one week I used the system.